Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Martin has had some bad luck as of late and decisions haven't been going his way. Hopefully he comes through with a victory. Still not sold on Story.

How in the hell did a judge give that fight to Story? He should lose his license. Easy 29-28 Kampmann, maybe 30-27.

They really need to do an overhaul on who are mma judges.  Most of the time they just put boxing judges in there who don't even know what their looking at.  Even some of the mma judges who have been around for years don't even know how to figure out who's winning.

Pretty much. I thought Kampmann was gonna get robbed again.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

They really need to do an overhaul on who are mma judges.  Most of the time they just put boxing judges in there who don't even know what their looking at.  Even some of the mma judges who have been around for years don't even know how to figure out who's winning.

Adalaide Byrd

Wow, I really didn't think Faber had that in him anymore. Hell of a performance. I have no problem seeing another Cruz/Faber match. Looking forward to it.

mad.gif

Bowles need to work on starting off quicker in fights.  He takes way too long to get going.  It cost him this fight against Faber who pressures you from the start of the bell.

Yeah I thought he would come out more aggressive than usual this fight but he took to long trying to get a feel
out Faber and it cost him

Bowles got dominated.

Faber jumped in a time machine and handed him a beat em down.

That was very impressive.

Hope Wandy does the same. I would kill to see him get that Thai Clinch and do work.

Interested to see how Cung Le's striking can stand up in the cage versus someone wild like Wanderlei

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

cung le is getting throw to the lion.. he better be ready for war..

He's just lucky that Vitor got injured. This is definitely a more winnable fight for him.

Back
Top Bottom