Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Sonnen v. Bisping was marginally better fight. But still, this isn't a good look for the UFC. 
I know Dana is praying Evans and Davis is fireworks....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

If the main event isn't exciting dana is going to be enraged 
laugh.gif
Maybe Fox is bad luck for the ufc.

Sonnen goes from having Bisping's back, to having full mount, to standing, to then getting mounted and having 2 elbows dropped on his head. Clown did not deserve to win that fight

Dana must really want to see Sonnen/Silva II.
laugh.gif

I thought Bisping won those 1st two rounds.

Sonnen with the classic heel promo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

WOW, both top contenders looking terrible tonight, Chael Sonnen is some %+@+ and Rashad ain't what he's hyped up to be either, no way these dudes are beating Bones or Anderson. 

Dana gonna be airing dudes at and the post fight press conference. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spike TV Execs must be popping bottles right now 

Originally Posted by BlackCease

WOW, both top contenders looking terrible tonight, Chael Sonnen is some %+@+ and Rashad ain't what he's hyped up to be either, no way these dudes are beating Bones or Anderson. 

Evans making Davis look like an *+% hole, I would say far from terrible. 

The UFC needs to stack the next card with exciting fighters for people for to even give them a third chance. Talking about Shogun, a Diaz brother, Pat Barry, Zombie  etc. 

rashad showed some rust tonight which isnt surprising, no other reason for why he shouldnt have finished davis standing, davis's strikes looked like he was just going through the motions 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom