Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

pumped about the card tonight.

if someone asked me whether id want to see gsp/alves and mir/lesnar or bj/florian and forrest/silva i woudnt even need a second to choose the latter.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Legendk1ller

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

^ hahahahaha where you out of demon? tell you what. IF Legend sends me that 50 spot after Forrest gets KTFO, meet me at the bar and the first $50 of the tab is on me.... well its on Legend.

If the drive from AZ wasn't so damn long, I'd be there in an instant lol. Nothing like free drinks at the expense of another less fortunate fella!!
Dude offering to buy another dude 50 bucks worth of drinks? Suspect, as a matter of fact MAD suspect
laugh.gif
alien.gif
When I win Mojo, please give it all to me in one dollar bills then grab your umbrella and watch me make it rain on you
tongue.gif

Flame away
laugh.gif
I'm comfortable enough with my manhood where I don't think its SUSPECT to share a pint or 2 with another dude. If you want to infer that I like penis > vag because I am willing to buy another man a beer then so be it. I'm boozin on your money anyways
happy.gif

Wanna spend your money on something suspect, thats cool
laugh.gif
Tonight My good man, tonight is the TRUTH
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

if someone asked me whether id want to see gsp/alves and mir/lesnar or bj/florian and forrest/silva i woudnt even need a second to choose the latter.
Sir, calm down.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
what exactly is suspect about buying a round?

you dont have a large group of friends do you?
laugh.gif

quick predictions for the undercard

riley
howard
sakara
riddle
stroop
lennox.

Originally Posted by Muscle Shark

Sir, calm down.

what are you even talking about?

no, really.

great way to start off your NT career.
eyes.gif

douchery.

^ and im not sure why you bother to bs it that far .

but hey, you say and believe what you want and ill leave it.

btw i saw a guy who looked like gsp with a shaved head the other day.

then i saw a guy who looked minotauro with a scar on his back.

coincidentally enough i then saw a guy who looked like chuck liddell with a mohawk.

laugh.gif
Or you saw a 50 year old dude, in a suit inside the Octagon, Yelling "It's time!" but yet homie wasn't Bruce Buffer
roll.gif

Sir, calm down.

no, really.

eyes.gif

douchery.

indifferent.gif
Sir, you really need to calm down.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
what exactly is suspect about buying a round?

you dont have a large group of friends do you?
laugh.gif

quick predictions for the undercard

riley
howard
sakara
riddle
stroop
lennox.
You're willing to drive all the way to or from Arizona for a Blind date, with a NT'er who is in fact a dude who is going to buy you andhimself a round of beers with 50 bucks
laugh.gif
I'm sorry that definitelyisn't suspect, go ahead and enjoy your beers with 2 straw
laugh.gif

Sir, calm down.

no, really.

eyes.gif

douchery.

indifferent.gif
Sir, you really need to calm down.....
laugh.gif

stop it . you're embarrasing yourself.

real mma fans, of which you are obviously not despite your oh so clever screenname, get pumped for big mma fights.

you are now on ignore.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I can't wait

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Fight Night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

cant wait to see my dude baby jay

Originally Posted by Jillian808

WAR PENN! :love I was surprised he didn't do the Kamehameha pose in the weigh-ins...

^ hahahahaha where you out of demon? tell you what. IF Legend sends me that 50 spot after Forrest gets KTFO, meet me at the bar and the first $50 of the tab is on me.... well its on Legend.

If the drive from AZ wasn't so damn long, I'd be there in an instant lol. Nothing like free drinks at the expense of another less fortunate fella!!
Dude offering to buy another dude 50 bucks worth of drinks? Suspect, as a matter of fact MAD suspect
laugh.gif
alien.gif
When I win Mojo, please give it all to me in one dollar bills then grab your umbrella and watch me make it rain on you
tongue.gif

Flame away
laugh.gif
I'm comfortable enough with my manhood where I don't think its SUSPECT to share a pint or 2 with another dude. If you want to infer that I like penis > vag because I am willing to buy another man a beer then so be it. I'm boozin on your money anyways
happy.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nothing suspect about that at all.

im guessing you dont get out much.

What's with these new folks in here trying to stir up *+@!!++$
smh.gif

Who doesn't get pumped up for fight night, whether it's UFC or Boxing, Fights are intense
pimp.gif

...and some of you guys are really calling dudes suspect for buying rounds?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
alien.gif
tongue.gif

Flame away
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Just friendly busting of chops, so you fail by getting involved. Leave Failure

smh.gif

Who doesn't get pumped up for fight night, whether it's UFC or Boxing, Fights are intense
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, NT is serious.

Damn did you hear all those Boo's aimed towards the spider at the weigh ins? You know most fans are on Forrest's side. The Spider will get squashedtonight
pimp.gif
I'm by your side all the way Forrest
smokin.gif
BTW Joa saying Silva is the Pound for pound "best fighter in theworld" is the most inaccurate false statement I've ever heard. Lyoto Machida falls into that category. At least he's beat bigger names than Silva& names with bigger skill set.

Might not be able to watch this tonight
smh.gif

Friends birthday..

Penn
Silva
Almeida
Pellegrino
Sadollah

Riley
McCrory
Leites
Riddle
Sotiropoulos
Lennox

Damn did you hear all those Boo's aimed towards the spider at the weigh ins? You know most fans are on Forrest's side. The Spider will get squashed tonight
pimp.gif
I'm by your side all the way Forrest
smokin.gif

eyes.gif
I hope Forrest wins, but he will get derailed tonight.

smh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

im sayin'.

ive got no problem debating with people as long as they have some semblance of rational thought or reason behind their debate.

but when new members try to make a name for themselves by blubbering nonsense for absolutely no reason, it's INTERACT > IGNORE.

Game day baby
pimp.gif

Anyone place any bets for tonight? I'm thinkin bout puttin some cash on Da Spyda over Almeida on Bodog. He's at +155... What do u all think?

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Game day baby
pimp.gif

Anyone place any bets for tonight? I'm thinkin bout puttin some cash on Da Spyda over Almeida on Bodog. He's at +155... What do u all think?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Go for it, Grove by 2nd round TKO.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Might not be able to watch this tonight
smh.gif

Friends birthday..

Penn
Silva
Almeida
Pellegrino
Sadollah

Riley
McCrory
Leites
Riddle
Sotiropoulos
Lennox

Those are my exact picks except I have Villefort over Lennox.

And the little things you guys go back and for on in this thread is one of the reasons I only talk MMA with a handful of people. People can't get over thefact that some people just enjoy fighting and don't have to know every little thing about every little martial art used in the ring.

"Oh, did you notice how when he slapped on the RNC he turned his palm towards his own chest to make it even tighter?"

*sigh*

Look, I understand that understanding the intricacies of martial arts makes it fun for you (as it does for me), but I don't expect everybody on the planetto care as much as I do. And the fact that someone doesn't know something doesn't make them less of a fan..

laugh.gif
alien.gif
tongue.gif

Flame away
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

No, ive been reading through the pages. you actually think its gay.

dont try and save face buddy
laugh.gif

i give a slight edge to Almeida on the ground, but Grove has the advantage on the feet.

if he can keep it standing, its lights out for Ricardo

laugh.gif
alien.gif
tongue.gif

Flame away
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

No, ive been reading through the pages. you actually think its gay.

dont try and save face buddy
laugh.gif

You say I don't go out much, but you're the one reading EVERY SINGLE one of my posts in here
laugh.gif
this is clearly evidence of yours social life kid
laugh.gif
Bye Bye

Just put $20 on Kendall. Also, put $20 on Ed "9mm" Ratcliff for tomorrow.
I always put money on people I've trained with. War Machine has netted me +$30, 9mm has netted me +$5.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom