Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

why wouldnt i read the posts? Its an MMA thread, and im a frequent contributor.

Good attempt at an insult though!

SEE YA BUD!

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Just put $20 on Kendall. Also, put $20 on Ed "9mm" Ratcliff for tomorrow.
I always put money on people I've trained with. War Machine has netted me +$30, 9mm has netted me +$5.
pimp.gif

you're reeling in the dough

Originally Posted by Club29

SEE YA BUD!
You contribute with involving yourself in other peoples situations that have Nothing to do with you? Yea you're a heck of a contributor. 3xFail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Just put $20 on Kendall. Also, put $20 on Ed "9mm" Ratcliff for tomorrow.
I always put money on people I've trained with. War Machine has netted me +$30, 9mm has netted me +$5.
pimp.gif

you're reeling in the dough

Damn straight dude.
laugh.gif
Naw, thats only on those 2 guys. On the yearI'm up about 300. Which is a lot for my poor **+ salaried job.

Originally Posted by Legendk1ller

SEE YA BUD!
You contribute with involving yourself in other peoples situations that have Nothing to do with you? Yea you're a heck of a contributor. 3x Fail.
laugh.gif

I dont really get how ive "failed" at anything.

you're just saying that to think that you're "beating" me
laugh.gif
which is pathetic.

its funny how you make it a big deal that ive been reading through the threads, yet you're very quick to enter your own rebuttals yourself.

hypocrisy For the Loss.

SEE YA BUD!
You contribute with involving yourself in other peoples situations that have Nothing to do with you? Yea you're a heck of a contributor. 3x Fail.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
which is pathetic.

its funny how you make it a big deal that ive been reading through the threads, yet you're very quick to enter your own rebuttals yourself.

hypocrisy For the Loss.
Think I'm beating you?Is there a contest I don't know about? Okay Fail number one: You involved yourself in a situation that didn'tinvolve you. Fail Number 2: You tell me I don't go out much yet, you're right here arguing with me. and Fail number three: You continue to thinkyou're the champ at insults and think you're slick with insults. and Fail number 4: you continue to argue. Maybe by telling you that you win you'llfinally Shut up. okay you win club.
Hopefully Andersons performance is as bad as your arguments/insults. Then I'd bet a little more
laugh.gif
This is the final goodbye, so Peace

SEE YA BUD!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
which is pathetic.

hypocrisy For the Loss.
Think I'm beating you?Is there a contest I don't know about? Okay Fail number one: You involved yourself in a situation that didn't involve you. Fail Number 2: You tell me I don't go out much yet, you're right here arguing with me. and Fail number three: You continue to think you're the champ at insults and think you're slick with insults. and Fail number 4: you continue to argue. Maybe by telling you that you win you'll finally Shut up. okay you win club.
Hopefully Andersons performance is as bad as your arguments/insults. Then I'd bet a little more
laugh.gif

you keep saying goodbye like we are talking on AIM and you just signed off on me or something
laugh.gif

its not about winning or losing. you just sounded like a moron with your (obvious) homophobic remarks about someone buying a round, and you're cryingbecause i called you on it.

you can say it was "busting chops" but we all know the truth.

Your insecurities are practically coming out of your pores, but have it your way.

"bye!"

So i just placed my bets.

1. I have straight up Forrest to win - he is +260 - I put $45 on that to win 117.

2. I did a 6 fight Parlay with - Neer, Florian, Leites, Cramer, Almeida and Hendricks to all win - I put $10 to win 421.66

lets hope for the best!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So i just placed my bets.

1. I have straight up Forrest to win - he is +260 - I put $45 on that to win 117.

2. I did a 6 fight Parlay with - Neer, Florian, Leites, Cramer, Almeida and Hendricks to all win - I put $10 to win 421.66

lets hope for the best!
There's 45 bucks down the drain.

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

I have so much confidence in Forrest to win this fight its ridiculous. He is just a different breed of fighter...I am so excited

SEE YA BUD!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
which is pathetic.

hypocrisy For the Loss.
Think I'm beating you?Is there a contest I don't know about? Okay Fail number one: You involved yourself in a situation that didn't involve you. Fail Number 2: You tell me I don't go out much yet, you're right here arguing with me. and Fail number three: You continue to think you're the champ at insults and think you're slick with insults. and Fail number 4: you continue to argue. Maybe by telling you that you win you'll finally Shut up. okay you win club.
laugh.gif

you keep saying goodbye like we are talking on AIM and you just signed off on me or something
laugh.gif

its not about winning or losing. you just sounded like a moron with your (obvious) homophobic remarks about someone buying a round, and you're crying because i called you on it.

you can say it was "busting chops" but we all know the truth.

Your insecurities are practically coming out of your pores, but have it your way.

"bye!"
I'm saying bye cuz I don't wanna argue anymore yet here you go again good god son
laugh.gif
. Your making yourself look stupid by being the only whiny little &^%##accusing me of it. and who is "We all"? Your the only one clearly interested in my comments. So he said one thing I can actually have a good timewith and bag on him for a little bit and leave it at that but your Pinocchio nose has to come in here and mess it all up. just shut up. and Yes you win againchump. maybe it'll work this time. I pray that your account be deleted, and god gives you the strength to stay away from conversations that have zero to dowith you. God your dumb
laugh.gif
BUT anyways back to the more-important thenclub29's life thread I am siding on Kenflo to win, I've always hated BJ Penn. He has a big mouth but back it up by only beating the smaller people wordto Sean sherk and Joe Stevenson. Kenny will finish BJ
smokin.gif

^ for someone who keeps saying "bye", you sure enjoy coming back at me.

you're praying that my account gets deleted? wow, you are MAD!
roll.gif

you clearly need one of these, little guy

6a00d8341c5e4053ef010534cf8c14970b-800wi

God loves you though, atleast you got that going for ya

EDIT: ill respectfully bow out of this dialogue now. No point in arguing with a child.

Yes sir whatever you say
laugh.gif
The only "mad" one here is you withyour "oh Legend is Homophobic. That insults me and my boyfriend" I feel sorry for you, indeed I do
tired.gif

But Tonight my picks will be
Forrest
Kenny
Amir
Da Spyda
Neer
pimp.gif

this is me now after your last insult -----> :,,(,,,,,

in case you dont know what that is, thats me shedding a tear. much like youve done throughout this whole debate.

Church on Sunday young man! dont forget

in case you dont know what that is, thats me shedding a tear. much like youve done throughout this whole debate.

Yes Yes, truce then my good man?
smile.gif

Yes Yes, truce then my good man?
smile.gif

Deal

s_handshake3.jpg

I think BJ and Spider will have dominate performances. Happy to see 2 of my favorite fighters on the same card.

kenny was went all over training for this one.

dude even brought in hioki.

id say he has a very solid chance to win but so does bj. im not even going to bother making predictions this time around.

im just going to sit back and enjoy the show with a cold one.

2ihbb5w.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

kenny was went all over training for this one.

dude even brought in hioki.

id say he has a very solid chance to win but so does bj. im not even going to bother making predictions this time around.

im just going to sit back and enjoy the show with a cold one.

2ihbb5w.jpg

Come on clutch it's a good card. Don't waste it on some highlifes
laugh.gif

I'll be sippin' on some Speakeasys. Really good if you're someone who can sit and enjoy a beer.

Back
Top Bottom