Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

BJ- Whos next in that division? I can't even think of any contenders right now.
I think Diego has a good shot at it. BJs been fighting people smaller than him(but not necessarily weaker). I could see Diego employing the same technique as GSP did and being successful at it + good cardio(will be crucial for the 4th and 5th round)...he just might be the answer for BJ. Diego's huge for a lightweight too.

mad.gif
I got hatred for BJ though so im biased
laugh.gif

I like BJ, but I want him to lose just b/c I love Diego's entrance. Dude keeps me
laugh.gif
with that lunatic $!! yelling.

Toooo sick last night. Silva and Penn are them dudes
pimp.gif

I was anticipating Silva kicking that ##@%$ Griffin's %$$ for a long time now....oh how sweet it is
pimp.gif

28p405.jpg

Boy just %!#!$ slapped Griffin around the entire fight
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Anderson just put himself as the #1 MMA fighter p/p of all time. Hope Forrest's injuries heal up.

sick.gif
"YEEEESSS"-Diego Sanchez @ UFC 95. I hate Kenflo, I thought hewas gonna win, 155= my fav weight class. With that said: Very good fight. Two boring rounds (2 & 3) ,but two very nice rounds. I also loved the Countdownto UFC 101. Sub of the night. I can't wait to here the Penn VS Sanchez anouncment.

8/10 I would give this card.
Silva VS Griffin 10/10
Penn VS Kenny 9/10

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Legendk1ller

Whoa he went in with an injury. That sucks. Maybe if he was 100% we'll never know, but oh well. Griffin looked slower than usual today.Not the best Forrest
tired.gif
Next time.
no.

you read wrong.

he didnt go in with an injury.

the injury was caused by silva before the final ko punch.

and forrest didnt look slow, silva is that quick.

stop making 'subtile' excuses.

'next time'
roll.gif

but Mojo address? I'm a man of my word like I said
glasses.gif
dont act like he didnt post it already
laugh.gif

1530 s. saltair ave #3 los angeles, ca 90025. sendit legend. on my cell but who wants a free beer???

as for silva, gsp could beat him.

as long as he took no part in the standup, (and i mean none, like vintage guida type constant takedown pressure) and only traded as a way to get out of a tough spots.

he's the best wrestler in mma, ultra quick, strong and athletic, and probably has the 2nd or 3rd most precise striking in the sport behind silva and maybe machida.

he's also more adept than anyone at not just getting the takedown but getting the takedown from range.

silva would still win 8 or 9 out of 10 times but if there's one guy it's gsp.

I see you going around quoting people and acting like you're well educated in mma. YOU, my fellow NT'er should take your Boy AndersonSilva's quote which is "Who is this guy? He's an idiot"
laugh.gif
You're such a bad talker. And no Silva is not THAT fast dummy. I noticed how slow griffin was when he attacked just before that light jab. & Iposted that after I read the news. I didn't notice the address because I'm not reading everyones every reply ever on this thread so I can"correct" what they said and be all up on their D.
roll.gif
You'rea D rider. Just shut up.

Penn v. Sanchez is gonna be dope. I'm a huge fan of both and I truly think it can go either way.

As far as Silva staying at light heavyweight I think it's great for the sport. The deepest division just got deeper than a canyon. Tito, Rampage,Wanderlai, Shogun and Evans truly have no chance against the Spider but a fight against Machida would get me hard.

READ THIS POST: Anderson Silva will LOSE and get KO'd the eff out. 2nd or third round. GuaranDAMNteed!! All you Anderson Silva Slurpees will be highly Dissapointed as Forrest stands over the unconscious body of Anderson the Spider Silva. The fight wqill definately go down, and Forrest will bring along his Raid can
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Team Forrest > Team Spider!!
grin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Remember don't underestimate Forrest too much. Silva is tough but he isn't invincible
glasses.gif
Wait and see my dudes. Please tune in this Saturday to watch this epic moment
pimp.gif
Peace.
laugh.gif

i feel so bad for forrest, serious

that was the most embarrassing knockout i've seen this year, maybe ever

Anderson Silva is not fast? Dude was throwing punches from his WAIST. Forrest was only slower at that last punch cause he got chin checked and knocked downtwice before he said no mas. You don't think Forrest was trying his very best to punch Silva? Especially after silva punked him?

Super Slow Motion:
silvagriffin3s.gif

Also Diego Sanchez has no chance.

Kenflo>>>>>>Nightmare

Kenflo annihilated Joe Stevenson while Diego had to go to decision

Fight of The Year=Silva VS Forrest. Lmao, very emberassing for Forrest. UFC 102 is gonna be average so I can't wait for 103. WAR FRANKLIN!!!! Imo, 2009hasnt had an real epic card yet. UFC 107 (Which i may go to) Has two good fights + Tito is rumored to make his return there. I also just want to throw outthere how these catchweight/ middleweights moving up/ light heavyweights moving down are turning out to be VERY good. Ex: Silva VS Forrest, Franklin VSWanderlei.I am also very intrigued by these rumors of Bisping VS Wanderlei @ UFC 105.
devil.gif

you going around quoting people and acting like you're well educated in mma. YOU, my fellow NT'er should take your Boy Anderson Silva's quote which is "Who is this guy? He's an idiot"
laugh.gif
You're such a bad talker. And no Silva is not THAT fast dummy. I noticed how slow griffin was when he attacked just before that light jab. & I posted that after I read the news. I didn't notice the address because I'm not reading everyones every reply ever on this thread so I can "correct" what they said and be all up on their D.
roll.gif
You're a D rider. Just shut up.

what i just read was

'blah blah blah lame blah excuses excuses blah blah douche blah blah blah laaaaaaame'.

people are just never going to understand.

countless people claimed forrest was too big and that he was too smart of a fighter.

he 'had a gameplan' 'had too tough a chin' 'was going to body silva' they said 'definite ko'.

and now that he suffered the most embarrassing ko ever you look stupid and sound salty.

silva makes him look like a child and people are STILL saying 'silva doesnt have great power' and 'he's not that fast'

the evidence is directly in your face and yet you deny it.

silvagriffin3s.gif

anderson silva isnt fast?

that's just pathetic.

roll.gif
i can't stop crying and laughing at and for forrest griffin

went to bed drunk as hell , woke up like "cot damn, did i really see that?"

you going around quoting people and acting like you're well educated in mma. YOU, my fellow NT'er should take your Boy Anderson Silva's quote which is "Who is this guy? He's an idiot"
laugh.gif
You're such a bad talker. And no Silva is not THAT fast dummy. I noticed how slow griffin was when he attacked just before that light jab. & I posted that after I read the news. I didn't notice the address because I'm not reading everyones every reply ever on this thread so I can "correct" what they said and be all up on their D.
roll.gif

what i just read was

'blah blah blah lame blah excuses excuses blah blah douche blah blah blah laaaaaaame'.

countless people claimed forrest was too big and that he was too smart of a fighter.

he 'had a gameplan' 'had too tough a chin' 'was going to body silva' they said 'definite ko'.

and now that he suffered the most embarrassing ko ever you look stuid and sound salty.

silva makes him look like a child and people are STILL saying 'silva doesnt have great power' and 'he's not that fast'

silvagriffin3s.gif

that's just pathetic.
Yo clutch... You gotta just leave this dude alone.. Silva is NOT fast?
eek.gif
smh.gif

Talkin' about people D riding, when he was swinging from Griffin's nuts before the fight
sick.gif
. Your boy got exposed by the P4P best fighter in the world, and you're inhere salty as %#$$ because you know he got his %%+ WHOOPED.

That fight looked like a damn sparring match. Silva was standing in front of Forrest with his arms down, and he couldn't land a clean shot...Hell, Silvaeven tried to help dude up after he knocked his %%+ down for the second time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No power? Not fast? Ask your boy how his jaw is feeling
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

laugh.gif
roll.gif

what i just read was

and now that he suffered the most embarrassing ko ever you look stuid and sound salty.

silvagriffin3s.gif

that's just pathetic.
Yo clutch... You gotta just leave this dude alone.. Silva is NOT fast?
eek.gif
smh.gif

Talkin' about people D riding, when he was swinging from Griffin's nuts before the fight
sick.gif
. Your boy got exposed by the P4P best fighter in the world, and you're in here salty as %#$$ because you know he got his %%+ WHOOPED.

That fight looked like a damn sparring match. Silva was standing in front of Forrest with his arms down, and he couldn't land a clean shot...Hell, Silva even tried to help dude up after he knocked his %%+ down for the second time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No power? Not fast? Ask your boy how his jaw is feeling
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at dude saying silva isn't fast...dude is probablyfeeling super salty after that epic L

2a6s3za.gif

it's not like cant understand how that could happen but still
sick.gif

could it have been something else?
laugh.gif
I've heard sweat can build up and stuff in the supporter, but it's 90 seconds into the round it should've been gone by then
laugh.gif

How does a piece of string just shoot out like that
laugh.gif
? My dude, itdon't think it's possible unless he's got a can silly string shooting out of there... Not to mention it's just all in fun. KenFlo fan Ipersume?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom