~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea w/e ill give wale his lil props

maybe son just needed some better beats, i aint rock with that +$% before. lady gaga n (#$&#$
problem was wale was hanging around with nerds backpack rap $*+@%# before so them beats, and concepts were EXTRA moist before...he know
grin.gif
laugh.gif

da power move going with ross has paid dividends, congrats.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea w/e ill give wale his lil props

maybe son just needed some better beats, i aint rock with that +$% before. lady gaga n (#$&#$
problem was wale was hanging around with nerds backpack rap $*+@%# before so them beats, and concepts were EXTRA moist before...he know
grin.gif
laugh.gif

da power move going with ross has paid dividends, congrats.

Some ppl are lame. Act like wale didn't do his thing on this if u want, it is what it is. This album def made me a fan of wale and meek when I wasn't before. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, either.

Pill did his thing too. Everyone did well.

Some ppl are lame. Act like wale didn't do his thing on this if u want, it is what it is. This album def made me a fan of wale and meek when I wasn't before. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, either.

Pill did his thing too. Everyone did well.

Meek killed this album (in a good way). Every song he was in he came correct. Loved his verses on Big Bank and By Any Means. 

Meek killed this album (in a good way). Every song he was in he came correct. Loved his verses on Big Bank and By Any Means. 

The intro > everybody spazzed

I admit I was skeptical, but Ross pulled it off this is the perfect springboard for everyone's solo albums

Wale with top notch production is gonna be ugly

The intro > everybody spazzed

I admit I was skeptical, but Ross pulled it off this is the perfect springboard for everyone's solo albums

Wale with top notch production is gonna be ugly

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

shootout the person who made all the cartoons...it must be raining everyday where you live...ha...me and meek may release a song or two that didn't make the album..stay tuned
Do this. 100Hunnit was tough
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

shootout the person who made all the cartoons...it must be raining everyday where you live...ha...me and meek may release a song or two that didn't make the album..stay tuned
Do this. 100Hunnit was tough
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Cant even front Wale did real well on this project, better than his first release

If your talkin about attn deficit maybe you should try listening again with your good earSnWhy does "chillin" always get brought up as a negative. Are we goin to act like your favorite rapper never did a single w/a popstar?

Cant even front Wale did real well on this project, better than his first release

If your talkin about attn deficit maybe you should try listening again with your good earSnWhy does "chillin" always get brought up as a negative. Are we goin to act like your favorite rapper never did a single w/a popstar?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Naw "Chillin'" was garbage and had no business being made. Terrible song. Hell it doesn't even sound like Lady Gaga on the hook. I thought it was MIA when I first heard it. However Attention Deficit is a solid album. The people that knock it haven't heard it and you can tell because they always bring up "Chillin" in regards to his debut album. Solid album. Some of the production was "boring" and "bland" but overall it was a solid album. Nothing GREAT but definitely a solid attempt at a debut album. 

Naw "Chillin'" was garbage and had no business being made. Terrible song. Hell it doesn't even sound like Lady Gaga on the hook. I thought it was MIA when I first heard it. However Attention Deficit is a solid album. The people that knock it haven't heard it and you can tell because they always bring up "Chillin" in regards to his debut album. Solid album. Some of the production was "boring" and "bland" but overall it was a solid album. Nothing GREAT but definitely a solid attempt at a debut album. 

If your talkin about attn deficit maybe you should try listening again with your good ear

Sn
Why does "chillin" always get brought up as a negative.
Are we goin to act like your favorite rapper never did a single w/a popstar?

everyone has different opinions, I just think it was a horrible album, it had some good songs but only a few were good and by few I mean 3-4

Back
Top Bottom