~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Cant even front Wale did real well on this project, better than his first release

If your talkin about attn deficit maybe you should try listening again with your good ear

Sn
Why does "chillin" always get brought up as a negative.
Are we goin to act like your favorite rapper never did a single w/a popstar?

everyone has different opinions, I just think it was a horrible album, it had some good songs but only a few were good and by few I mean 3-4

Wale > Meek on this.. Meek did come through though...

Can't wait for Wale's solo album
pimp.gif

i've already heard from someone who works directly with wale the second album is gonna be much better

i've already heard from someone who works directly with wale the second album is gonna be much better

^ good to hear. although I really liked the first album.

This tape is awesome. Wale spazzes on the Self made track and That Way is also really nice. I like all the songs except for dont let me go...and one more (cant think of the name)

Good work
smile.gif

^ good to hear. although I really liked the first album.

This tape is awesome. Wale spazzes on the Self made track and That Way is also really nice. I like all the songs except for dont let me go...and one more (cant think of the name)

Good work
smile.gif

Hopefully Wale's 2nd album still has production from Best Kept Secret

Hopefully Wale's 2nd album still has production from Best Kept Secret

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Really Sheena? Album is no more than two tracks deep if it's even started. How would he know or anyone know it's better 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Really Sheena? Album is no more than two tracks deep if it's even started. How would he know or anyone know it's better 
laugh.gif

Excellent album, & well put together.

Got anthems for days. I recommend this album to anyone that needs summer whip music.

Tracks are filthy. In my honest opinion, I believe "600 Benz" is the best track on the album.

There are no weak songs on this CD. This album is definitely worth the retail purchase!

Excellent album, & well put together.

Got anthems for days. I recommend this album to anyone that needs summer whip music.

Tracks are filthy. In my honest opinion, I believe "600 Benz" is the best track on the album.

There are no weak songs on this CD. This album is definitely worth the retail purchase!

Back
Top Bottom