~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Dont know why yall think 55K is an L for a mixtape. They didnt even push a song to the radio.

Dont know why yall think 55K is an L for a mixtape. They didnt even push a song to the radio.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Rafool

If those numbers are to come true then
30t6p3b.gif

This is better than BP3 and MBDTF and this is coming from the biggest Jay and Ye' stan.

rick-ross-the-bawse-o.gif

*DEAD* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is better than BP3 and MBDTF and this is coming from the biggest Jay and Ye' stan.

Depends on what you define as "better" (which is subjective). If you're making an album for a wide audience and appeal this album is definitely not better than BP3/MBDTF. For what it does however it's a good album. I liked it, but I can also see why someone else would not.

30t6p3b.gif

Depends on what you define as "better" (which is subjective). If you're making an album for a wide audience and appeal this album is definitely not better than BP3/MBDTF. For what it does however it's a good album. I liked it, but I can also see why someone else would not.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Out of all the weeks to drop your album, why would you choose this one?
Maybe, Ross never heard of Gaga.

As if the odds weren't stacked against you already.

I'm pretty sure the people who are peeping Lady Gaga are not looking to buy MMG album too.

I'm pretty sure the people who are peeping Lady Gaga are not looking to buy MMG album too.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yup.  Ross even said that they did this finished this album in a month.  This is basically a retailed mixtape.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yup.  Ross even said that they did this finished this album in a month.  This is basically a retailed mixtape.

a positive aspect that can't be told by that sale figure is that the album exposed the likes of Wale, Meek & Pill to a an audience that wasn't really aware of them. I'll use myself as an example. Aside from some features and one single, I never really checked for Wale. I only had one Meek song (Rose Red) and I had never heard of Pill at all. I personally enjoyed Self Made, so much so that I'll check for their previous/recent work.

a positive aspect that can't be told by that sale figure is that the album exposed the likes of Wale, Meek & Pill to a an audience that wasn't really aware of them. I'll use myself as an example. Aside from some features and one single, I never really checked for Wale. I only had one Meek song (Rose Red) and I had never heard of Pill at all. I personally enjoyed Self Made, so much so that I'll check for their previous/recent work.

I'm not a big fan of this. On initial listen the majority of the songs sound the same, hook wise and with the instrumentals.

good summer album regardless that'll be played in whips, but the replay value to me at least is kinda mediocre

I'm not a big fan of this. On initial listen the majority of the songs sound the same, hook wise and with the instrumentals.

good summer album regardless that'll be played in whips, but the replay value to me at least is kinda mediocre

^haha. No Canadian wall street journal sales.
Ima cop to support. I feel bad because it's a much needed movement IMHO.

^haha. No Canadian wall street journal sales.
Ima cop to support. I feel bad because it's a much needed movement IMHO.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif
 huh? like Ross is competing with Gaga for sales.  They dont have the same demographic man.

laugh.gif
 Dudes be clueless man.
Like someone is gonna walk in Best Buy to cop Self Made and be like "oh $$#$...I forgot that new Gaga dropped today. Better cop that instead" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Ns just be typing on here man...

Two TOTALLY different audiences.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif
 huh? like Ross is competing with Gaga for sales.  They dont have the same demographic man.

laugh.gif
 Dudes be clueless man.
Like someone is gonna walk in Best Buy to cop Self Made and be like "oh $$#$...I forgot that new Gaga dropped today. Better cop that instead" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Ns just be typing on here man...

Two TOTALLY different audiences.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Let me guess....dudes gonna laugh at the 55k they sold for a album that wasn't even really marketed for radio? They basically just dropped this album. Haven't seen any videos or nothing outside of Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom