~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Let me guess....dudes gonna laugh at the 55k they sold for a album that wasn't even really marketed for radio? They basically just dropped this album. Haven't seen any videos or nothing outside of Youtube.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm not a big fan of this. On initial listen the majority of the songs sound the same, hook wise and with the instrumentals.

good summer album regardless that'll be played in whips, but the replay value to me at least is kinda mediocre
Pretty much sums up how I feel about the album. Pill, Wale, Meek Mill, and the rest of the crew did their thing when it came to the verses but I can't see myself buying this, although it's probably gonna get some spins in the whip.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm not a big fan of this. On initial listen the majority of the songs sound the same, hook wise and with the instrumentals.

good summer album regardless that'll be played in whips, but the replay value to me at least is kinda mediocre
Pretty much sums up how I feel about the album. Pill, Wale, Meek Mill, and the rest of the crew did their thing when it came to the verses but I can't see myself buying this, although it's probably gonna get some spins in the whip.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Prada G

Out of all the weeks to drop your album, why would you choose this one?
Maybe, Ross never heard of Gaga.

As if the odds weren't stacked against you already.
laugh.gif
 huh? like Ross is competing with Gaga for sales.  They dont have the same demographic man.

laugh.gif
 Dudes be clueless man.
Like someone is gonna walk in Best Buy to cop Self Made and be like "oh $$#$...I forgot that new Gaga dropped today. Better cop that instead" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50k or so is far from an L with no nationwide radio love & besides Just Blaze, there was nobody getting big $ for production/features so they did ok.

my only gripes about the album:

--"Rise" was perfect WITHOUT wack a** CyHi starting the song off

--why didn't "Made Men" (Ross & Drake), "SuperRetroFuture II" (Ross, Wiz, Wale), & "Perfectionist" (Meek & Ross trading bars over a dope Alchemist beat) make the cut?? those were all worthy....and I know its kinda old but "Where U From" ft. Project Pat (prod. Lex Luger) should've been on it too, would work fine in the first half of the project with the rest of the "hype"/"trap beat" songs

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Prada G

Out of all the weeks to drop your album, why would you choose this one?
Maybe, Ross never heard of Gaga.

As if the odds weren't stacked against you already.
laugh.gif
 huh? like Ross is competing with Gaga for sales.  They dont have the same demographic man.

laugh.gif
 Dudes be clueless man.
Like someone is gonna walk in Best Buy to cop Self Made and be like "oh $$#$...I forgot that new Gaga dropped today. Better cop that instead" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50k or so is far from an L with no nationwide radio love & besides Just Blaze, there was nobody getting big $ for production/features so they did ok.

my only gripes about the album:

--"Rise" was perfect WITHOUT wack a** CyHi starting the song off

--why didn't "Made Men" (Ross & Drake), "SuperRetroFuture II" (Ross, Wiz, Wale), & "Perfectionist" (Meek & Ross trading bars over a dope Alchemist beat) make the cut?? those were all worthy....and I know its kinda old but "Where U From" ft. Project Pat (prod. Lex Luger) should've been on it too, would work fine in the first half of the project with the rest of the "hype"/"trap beat" songs

in that gif he looks like a obese kid with polio running to the ice cream truck

in that gif he looks like a obese kid with polio running to the ice cream truck

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Let me guess....dudes gonna laugh at the 55k they sold for a album that wasn't even really marketed for radio? They basically just dropped this album. Haven't seen any videos or nothing outside of Youtube.
umm they went to 106 and park and did that whole radio promotional thing....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

umm they went to 106 and park and did that whole radio promotional thing....

Back
Top Bottom