~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

The tape is flames...I'm not the biggest meek mill fan. But this tape is all that and it is definitely making me want to hear more from him...

The tape is flames...I'm not the biggest meek mill fan. But this tape is all that and it is definitely making me want to hear more from him...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this tape is hard so far. this dude is hungry 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

i'm probably in the minority but i wish the new meek tape had better production. the bars are dope but the production...eh...
hope the budget is right for the album. he's definitely next IMO.

i'm probably in the minority but i wish the new meek tape had better production. the bars are dope but the production...eh...
hope the budget is right for the album. he's definitely next IMO.

Favorite song is don't panic. The song is just absurd. I love dreamchasers, middle of the summer, the intro,...pretty much the whole album. She likes it kinda sucks tho imo. House party is a very very close favorite. The beat for it is just awesomeness. Tony story is crazy I had to listen to it a few times reminds me a lot of pace read drops and closed caskets. Meek is nice.

Favorite song is don't panic. The song is just absurd. I love dreamchasers, middle of the summer, the intro,...pretty much the whole album. She likes it kinda sucks tho imo. House party is a very very close favorite. The beat for it is just awesomeness. Tony story is crazy I had to listen to it a few times reminds me a lot of pace read drops and closed caskets. Meek is nice.

Back
Top Bottom