~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

thats my joint
pimp.gif

This Meek Mill might be one of the hardest i've seen all year...

Dude has hit songs on there...

This Meek Mill might be one of the hardest i've seen all year...

Dude has hit songs on there...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh NOW NT wanna give meek his props? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Most weren't following him (me included) until the "Rose Red" song.

This. I had heard a few joints from him but this one caught fire... This tape is crazy tho, his flow is classic philly (my favorite flow) so i'm definitely a fan. 

same boat, always been partial to Philly rap..... but like I said earlier in this thread, Meek wasn't this nice from jump. 1st time I checked for him was a year or 2 ago with 1 of those Flamerz mixtapes, and his flow was like a cross between Papoose & Waka Flocka
sick.gif
. Tried to F wit his music cuz he was gettin hype as the new Philly N' up, just thought he was trash at the time.

Ross definitely gave him some game b/c he's harnessed his #$%# completely, stepped his bars up too. Done a complete 180 on dude. Prolly my favorite rapper out right now.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh NOW NT wanna give meek his props? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Most weren't following him (me included) until the "Rose Red" song.

This. I had heard a few joints from him but this one caught fire... This tape is crazy tho, his flow is classic philly (my favorite flow) so i'm definitely a fan. 

same boat, always been partial to Philly rap..... but like I said earlier in this thread, Meek wasn't this nice from jump. 1st time I checked for him was a year or 2 ago with 1 of those Flamerz mixtapes, and his flow was like a cross between Papoose & Waka Flocka
sick.gif
. Tried to F wit his music cuz he was gettin hype as the new Philly N' up, just thought he was trash at the time.

Ross definitely gave him some game b/c he's harnessed his #$%# completely, stepped his bars up too. Done a complete 180 on dude. Prolly my favorite rapper out right now.

Anybody have the no dj Dreamchasers with accurate track tags? I've grabbed a couple & they're "audio track 1,  audio track 2, audio track 3" etc.

Anybody have the no dj Dreamchasers with accurate track tags? I've grabbed a couple & they're "audio track 1,  audio track 2, audio track 3" etc.

I gave in and DL the DJ version
30t6p3b.gif

Meek Mill tweeted a clean version of the tape a few days ago, when I read clean I thought no dj..

I was right but it also meant edited/non explicit -___-

I gave in and DL the DJ version
30t6p3b.gif

Meek Mill tweeted a clean version of the tape a few days ago, when I read clean I thought no dj..

I was right but it also meant edited/non explicit -___-

Back
Top Bottom