~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

TMC
pimp.gif

I think "House Party" & "Tats on my Arms" gonna be on Self Made Vol II. "Bag of Money" is the 1st single tho

I think "House Party" & "Tats on my Arms" gonna be on Self Made Vol II. "Bag of Money" is the 1st single tho

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

What's this I hear about Dom Kennedy signing to MMG?...

I can see it, I could tell from his posts that he is a big Ross fan

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

What's this I hear about Dom Kennedy signing to MMG?...

I can see it, I could tell from his posts that he is a big Ross fan

I hope Dom doesn't

I think hes doing just fine independently. His rewards will be that much greater if he continues alone...word to Wiz.

Him and Stalley would clash too much style wise and compete for resources.

MMG is only capable of 1-2 stars outside of ross...and Wale and Meek both had fan bases before they popped off so it wasn't even that much work for them

Magazeen still ain't on even though hes dope
Those who know, are waiting on Gunplay to get pushed.
Masspike Miles is dope but hes just now released a mixtape and we'll have to wait and see
Teedra Moses is the truth but I don't know whats up with her.
Torch and Breed? ...
eyes.gif
I mean Torch has had a few hot lines or whatever but, eh.

Ross has only legitimately MADE one star...and thats meek (compared to what he was). Wale was already doing "No Hands" type tracks already...he was gonna be famous anyways.

I hope Dom doesn't

I think hes doing just fine independently. His rewards will be that much greater if he continues alone...word to Wiz.

Him and Stalley would clash too much style wise and compete for resources.

MMG is only capable of 1-2 stars outside of ross...and Wale and Meek both had fan bases before they popped off so it wasn't even that much work for them

Magazeen still ain't on even though hes dope
Those who know, are waiting on Gunplay to get pushed.
Masspike Miles is dope but hes just now released a mixtape and we'll have to wait and see
Teedra Moses is the truth but I don't know whats up with her.
Torch and Breed? ...
eyes.gif
I mean Torch has had a few hot lines or whatever but, eh.

Ross has only legitimately MADE one star...and thats meek (compared to what he was). Wale was already doing "No Hands" type tracks already...he was gonna be famous anyways.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Back
Top Bottom