~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Whoa @ that Masspike Miles 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope Dom doesn't

I think hes doing just fine independently. His rewards will be that much greater if he continues alone...word to Wiz.

Him and Stalley would clash too much style wise and compete for resources.

MMG is only capable of 1-2 stars outside of ross...and Wale and Meek both had fan bases before they popped off so it wasn't even that much work for them

Magazeen still ain't on even though hes dope
Those who know, are waiting on Gunplay to get pushed.
Masspike Miles is dope but hes just now released a mixtape and we'll have to wait and see
Teedra Moses is the truth but I don't know whats up with her.
Torch and Breed? ...
eyes.gif
I mean Torch has had a few hot lines or whatever but, eh.

Ross has only legitimately MADE one star...and thats meek (compared to what he was). Wale was already doing "No Hands" type tracks already...he was gonna be famous anyways.

Your breakdown the MMG is horrible.

Dom would fit in with MMG. MMG doesn't have a artist who reps the left coast.
Magazeen will never pop off no matter what label he is on.
If you really think Gunplay is ever going to get any real shine you are kidding yourself.
Masspike Miles is like a bootleg Lyfe but nowhere as good as Lyfe.
Teedra is probably working on her craft.
Sure Wale had a fanbase before MMG but neither really blew up until MMG and thats a fact.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope Dom doesn't

I think hes doing just fine independently. His rewards will be that much greater if he continues alone...word to Wiz.

Him and Stalley would clash too much style wise and compete for resources.

MMG is only capable of 1-2 stars outside of ross...and Wale and Meek both had fan bases before they popped off so it wasn't even that much work for them

Magazeen still ain't on even though hes dope
Those who know, are waiting on Gunplay to get pushed.
Masspike Miles is dope but hes just now released a mixtape and we'll have to wait and see
Teedra Moses is the truth but I don't know whats up with her.
Torch and Breed? ...
eyes.gif
I mean Torch has had a few hot lines or whatever but, eh.

Ross has only legitimately MADE one star...and thats meek (compared to what he was). Wale was already doing "No Hands" type tracks already...he was gonna be famous anyways.

Your breakdown the MMG is horrible.

Dom would fit in with MMG. MMG doesn't have a artist who reps the left coast.
Magazeen will never pop off no matter what label he is on.
If you really think Gunplay is ever going to get any real shine you are kidding yourself.
Masspike Miles is like a bootleg Lyfe but nowhere as good as Lyfe.
Teedra is probably working on her craft.
Sure Wale had a fanbase before MMG but neither really blew up until MMG and thats a fact.

Pill
roll.gif
just leave rap already

"House Party" song & vid are dope. Still can't stand Meek Mill, but can't hate on a cool song.

Pill
roll.gif
just leave rap already

"House Party" song & vid are dope. Still can't stand Meek Mill, but can't hate on a cool song.

Yeah I don't see how Dom clashes w/ Stalley. Two different lanes.

Girls ain't really checking for Stalley like Dom.

Yeah I don't see how Dom clashes w/ Stalley. Two different lanes.

Girls ain't really checking for Stalley like Dom.

Back
Top Bottom