~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Almost all quality tracks on this album, I was surprised. As a whole record, I enjoyed it more than Vol. 1.

Looking forward to GFID and Dreams & Nightmares.

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Originally Posted by KOD843

Rozay addresses Gunplay, Triple C's...

For those wondering, Rick Ross hasn’t forgotten about the Triple C’s, as he still has plans for Gunplay as a solo artist.

“Yea he’s been down with me from day one, he’s in the team, he’s good, its just when he was ready to make the decision that, ‘I’ma leave the streets alone a lil’ more, with time enough to focus on my music.’ Gunplay is a different type of artist and he a different type of dude. He don’t care about awards, he don’t care about whoever, he not into that. But he just making his mind up that he really getting ready to put out a solo album. So you can expect a big announcement soon, I want to see the homie’s dreams come true as well,

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Why does rick ross have to put on Gunplay? Triple C's already had there shot and they flopped, focus on MMG, Gunplay can lookout for himself, and who wants to hear him anyway.
indifferent.gif
Say what? Gunplay is the best dude on MMG after Ross.

indifferent.gif
Ur smokin somethin

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

Originally Posted by D723

Is Gunplay that nice as he is on Power Circle? My god!! Someone let me know I'm not that big of a MMG guy normally.

That boy cold Ross just ain't pushing him like the rest and I dnt know why.
Marketability. He's clearly the nicest but not sure if the world is ready for a cokehead rapper with 1 big dreadlock and a swastika tattoo to sell 100K first week
laugh.gif
my man said 1 big dreadlock
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

But yea, Gunplay that GUY.  I like him the best--- he just ..... just don't be..... ON they way I want him to 
ohwell.gif

Gunplay got down on that Cartoons & Cereal with Kendrick too

this album is bunz though. straight bunz.

I DONT WANNA HEAR YA MAFIA TOUGH TALK

Album is pretty nice

All Birds should be longer and have some of the other MMG'ers on there. That beat is too nice for them not to hop on that track

Gunplay seems to have my respect. Dude really is about that life tho

Omarion did his thing can't front, Wale went off on some tracks too

Looking forward to Meek and Wales next projects. Those 2 seem to be on the come up IMO, just hope its not that commercial/watered down garbage just to move units

"Self Made Vol 2" is the album of 2012 so far. (I forgot what else dropped really, after hearing this.)

Straight banger, after banger, after banger! Great successor to "Self Made Vol 1".

"Bury Me a G"
30t6p3b.gif

I swear Nas needs to let whoever A&R's Ross's projects do his too

Dude comes correct on every Ross feature he's on

His verse on "this thing of ours" >

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"Self Made Vol 2" is the album of 2012 so far. (I forgot what else dropped really, after hearing this.)

Straight banger, after banger, after banger! Great successor to "Self Made Vol 1".

"Bury Me a G"
30t6p3b.gif
*Insert Alonzo Mourning gif*
Although, ain't nothing really else dropped this year either besides Krit (major label wise).

But good lord French Montana sucks, he makes every song he's on worse.

"Bury Me a G"
30t6p3b.gif
No one should ever take anything you say seriously 

Originally Posted by HARM

"Bury Me a G"
30t6p3b.gif
No one should ever take anything you say seriously 
roll.gif
 QFT

"Bury Me a G"
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom