:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ University of Phoenix 10/29:::

I hope that play wakes Harbaugh the **** up and stops using Moss like he's a WR coach.

My goodness this Zona team is hot garbage, don't think I have ever seen a team with worse mechanics and OL play at the same time... How did this team win 4 games?
sick.gif

Moss
pimp.gif

does whittner get fined for wearing the all white socks and not matching his teammates ?

random observation .......

tell me whats the point of going for 4th down earlier then just going for a field goal in another 4th down situation? specially in a redzone?

tell me whats the point of going for 4th down earlier then just going for a field goal in another 4th down situation? specially in a redzone?

Let me put my coaching hat on for a second. Its better to get some points than no points. 21 points will be hard to come by but you gotta start somewhere. There was an earlier 4th down I felt they should have gone for to at least get in field goal range but punted the ball. I know coaches don't like to take many risk but sometimes you just have to do it. I wouldn't mind seeing more coaches go for more 2 point conversions.

Back
Top Bottom