:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ University of Phoenix 10/29:::

alex smith 18/19 and the only incompletion is a drop :x

and NikeTalker23, why'd you bring andy dalton into this? deuce said no one wants problems, RKO posted a pic of eli who just beat you, and instead of responding to that you tried to go at RKO. where is the logic in that?

Great win on the road in the division! 6-2 going into the bye week and 2 games up in the division.

goldsonhit.gif

why so mean, dashon? :pimp:

This wouldve been #1 on JACKED UP. I cant be the only one that misses that segment, was the entire reason I use to watch Monday Night Countdown.

and NikeTalker23, why'd you bring andy dalton into this? deuce said no one wants problems, RKO posted a pic of eli who just beat you, and instead of responding to that you tried to go at RKO. where is the logic in that?

Andy and company are having a off year thus far. He got me. He got me.

G'Men still tapped them cheeks twice in their house though.

Andy and company are having a off year thus far. He got me. He got me.

G'Men still tapped them cheeks twice in their house though.

I'll give you this year, but everyone knows why we lost in the NFCCG, and it wasn't Eli.

It's just funny that out of all the fans that want to talk ****, it's s Bengals fan...Probably the most irrelevant franchise in sports.

Last edited:
I'll give you this year, but everyone knows why we lost in the NFCCG, and it wasn't Eli.
It's just funny that out of all the fans that want to talk ****, it's s Bengals fan...Probably the most irrelevant franchise in sports.

:lol: Awe hush. Laugh a little.

The most irrelevant franchise in sports? That bay area weed must really be the best. You've just become relevant again last year as far as winning goes. Now the 49ers are a great franchise. A franchise that beat my Bengals in two superbowls. Great franchise but take that most irrelevant tag, write it down on some Charmin double quilted and then mail it to me. I'll put it to good use.

:lol: Awe hush. Laugh a little.

The most irrelevant franchise in sports? That bay area weed must really be the best. You've just become relevant again last year as far as winning goes. Now the 49ers are a great franchise. A franchise that beat my Bengals in two superbowls. Great franchise but take that most irrelevant tag, write it down on some Charmin double quilted and then mail it to me. I'll put it to good use.

You said Relevant "AGAIN"..You're right we are..

The Bengals have NEVER been relevant.

Last edited:
what a vicious whpring. 7 yards rushing for the cards the entire game 
sick.gif

that goldson hit woke everyone the f up at my cousins crib. game was starting to get boring

Now that baseball season is over, its all Niners all the time!!
Big game tonight. Need to leave the desert with a win. The Cardinals defense is pretty damn good, and with Franky a little banged up, we are going to need Alex to elevate his play. Apart from him shredding an abysmal Bills team, Alex hasnt really played well since week 2. Need a strong game out of him.
Lets go boys!

He did his thing tonight :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom