:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears @ Candlestick 11/19:::

There we go Hunter! Were looking really good right now.

Someone tell Chicago that they're playing tonight. Worse 7-2 team I've ever seen. This offense? Can you even call it that? It's flat out awful. Best players on the team both play cornerback lol. Cutler or no Cutler, the Bears need work. This game will be business as usual for the 49ers.
Bears are over rated IMO. They rely too much on DEF TDs. If they dont get them, theyre really not considered an elite defense.

They rely too much on DEF TDs. If they dont get them, theyre really not considered an elite defense.

Most opportunistic defense in the league. Their defense isn't really an issue. It's this dirt poor offense...the last quality opponent they faced, Texans, washed them...the quality opponent before that, Green Bay, washed them....the defense has to do EVERYTHING. Feel bad for anyone who tuned in thinking this would be anything like that Steeler Raven game from last night.

This is getting ridiculously good for the niners. Wonder who Pres Obama thinks is the best def in the nfl is now.

Last edited:
And Jason Campbell is a goddamn joke. Might be the league's worse backup. Checkdown Prince.

And Jason Campbell is a goddamn joke. Might be the league's worse backup. Checkdown Prince.

dude is :smh: :smh:

hes playing scared.

All he did last week when we played them was check down and check down, he pushed the ball once and it was a completion :smh:

9ers got this, Campbell looks :x :x your welcome 9ers fans :lol:

i remember when campbell was a raider, dude was turrrible
if you touch him, he fumbles :smh:

All he did last week when we played them was check down and check down, he pushed the ball once and it was a completion

That's been his MO since his ******* days. I'm pretty sure this dude's career completion avg. is 4.0 yards.

And since we're here, was it you MMG when we talking about Frank Gore making folks miss? I can't remember, but if so, that boy is juking Bears left and right. First man is missing that tackle :lol:

Anyways, I'm done with this game/ranting. It's leg day in the gym :pimp:

That's been his MO since his ******* days. I'm pretty sure this dude's career completion avg. is 4.0 yards.
And since we're here, was it you MMG when we talking about Frank Gore making folks miss? I can't remember, but if so, that boy is juking Bears left and right. First man is missing that tackle :lol:
Anyways, I'm done with this game/ranting. It's leg day in the gym :pimp:

nah it was me, Gore making da bears looking silly :lol: in space at that :lol:

Dang, CK makes me hold my breath when he holds the ball up like that with his big wind up. Lucky he didnt fumble or get hurt.

Aldon only a .5 sack behind Von Miller for the league lead now

Back
Top Bottom