Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

I have a bad feeling the Jets are going to lose. I won't see one minute of this game because Ill be at work. Damn shame.

I have a bad feeling the Jets are going to lose. I won't see one minute of this game because Ill be at work. Damn shame.

MNF predictions

-Ravens will show the world that the so called pre-season champs are nothing but hype

-Flacco 3 td. Sanchez 3 ints

-Ravens' WRs will bomb Bevis Island

- After getting their @%* handed to them, Rex Ryan will proclaim the Yets are out of the playoffs hunt. Future opponents will play their back-ups against the them
laugh.gif

MNF predictions

-Ravens will show the world that the so called pre-season champs are nothing but hype

- After getting their @%* handed to them, Rex Ryan will proclaim the Yets are out of the playoffs hunt. Future opponents will play their back-ups against the them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

MNF predictions

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Sounds Dope to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

MNF predictions

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Sounds Dope to me
pimp.gif

I think the Ravens win this one by 7-10 pts...I'm not sold on Mark Sanchez as QB...I just hope Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin have quiet games
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I think the Ravens win this one by 7-10 pts...I'm not sold on Mark Sanchez as QB...I just hope Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin have quiet games
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

did you guys hear about the jets players harassing a mexican tv reporter?, its all over mexican tv right now

did you guys hear about the jets players harassing a mexican tv reporter?, its all over mexican tv right now

Back
Top Bottom