* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn man they should let Chris Brown wreck a MJ tribute...
Forreal, I dont see why not, dude would rip the choreo.
laugh.gif
oh man, I remember Jay didnt want him in the venue during the BET awards, but after Chris' sentencing, I read that if he and Ri Ri are at an awardsceremony, concert, etc. he can be no less than 10 feet away from her and 45-50 feet (I think) anywhere else.

Originally Posted by RocSole

This sucks.
Coldplay wasn't on that list.

word. i just wanna see the mj tribute...08s was dope but i can tell this one will prolly be wack

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

The other one had nothing to do with it, so ill start a new one.
eek.gif

Its that serious.
Clearly it is to you.

Why dont you go back on twitter trying to act like Illionaire. We all know damn straight, you grab stuff from ThisisFDL and post it on NT like you know whatsup.

When Kid Cudi performs with Wale and the go-go group UCB, the VMA house band, at Sunday's awards show, he will take some time out to remember 2008 house-band member DJ AM, who died unexpectedly last month.

"DJ AM was a good homie of mine, so we're going to do a little something for him," the VMA-nominated rapper told MTV News. "We doing this for AM. He had so much love."

I'm actually kind of excited to see this.
Really hope Russel Brand isn't going to be as bad as last year though.
=/

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

@Wale watch the vmas tonight! me and ucb are goin to perform music in n out of commercials itll be fun..ok bye adios odabo ciao
They had him do the same thing a few years back.

Yup '07 in Vegas.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

word. i just wanna see the mj tribute...08s was dope but i can tell this one will prolly be wack
I couldn't even finish 08s, that +%!$ was pure basura. Just when you think they can't, they getworse every year. It's common knowledge VMA's have been a joke...the last DECENT one was in '03.

laugh.gif
@ dudes throwing haymakers over the damn VMA's...y'all crazy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom