* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

Yo when they showed it on TV last night I only seen Little Mama for like 3-5 seconds on stage, but that clip posted 2-3 pages back shows her up there for aminute.

I didn't hear him saying the T-Pain line or smacking her on her leg either... guess that's the extended version or something.

Yo what the +##$ was that @!$%% thinking... I don't like Hov, but I wouldn't be mad at dude if he blackballed her little hoodbooger @!+ out theindustry or off her show about dancing people.

What a utterly dumb @!$%%.

The definition of "Thinking you doing it"
smh.gif

Hold up isn't Lil Mama from Harlem?

This dude I'm with said that Jimmy or Cam probably put her up to do that
laugh.gif

I thought she was from Brooklyn.

Here's a random thought:

Do you think Kanye West could steal B from Hov?

Watching the video made me think of some "My Best Friend's Girl" type #*!%.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Here's a random thought:

6qb8z9.jpg

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

ucb playin for jay and alicia

pimp.gif
Don't think that was UCB...I know DJ Neil Armstrong DJ'ed so i'm assuming Jays band was there too...

And is it just me or does that Jay stoneface look just like that Kermit stoneface?

i dnt want to go back and search

but

how does beyonce win video of the year but not win female video of the year?

That lil mama stunt made my night. Classic moment ruined by a ghetto gargoyle. Hov with the brush off and T-Pain comment, lil mama bobbing her head and lookingat Jay-Z, Hova and Miss Keys posing then lil mama trying to pose by them. All of it was real funny.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hold up isn't Lil Mama from Harlem?

This dude I'm with said that Jimmy or Cam probably put her up to do that
laugh.gif

I thought she was from Brooklyn.
Nah Brooklyn is where trains were ran on her word to Erasmus HS.

President Obama calls Kanye West a "%+*+#@+" during an off-the-record portion of a CNBC interview.

http://www.huffingtonpost...-a-jackass_n_286623.html

During a CNBC interview on Monday, President Obama called hip-hop artist Kanye West a "*$@%%%!" over his behavior at the MTV Video Music Awards. (Watch video of Kanye at the VMAs here.)

Obama's colorful remark was actually made in an off-the-record portion of the interview that was tweeted -- and then deleted -- by ABC News reporter Terry Moran.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a '*$@%%%!' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran wrote.

Politico's Michael Calderone has ABC's statement apologizing for Moran's journalistic breach.

@+@% Obama.

Yeah, I said it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

That lil mama stunt made my night. Classic moment ruined by a ghetto gargoyle. Hov with the brush off and T-Pain comment, lil mama bobbing her head and looking at Jay-Z, Hova and Miss Keys posing then lil mama trying to pose by them. All of it was real funny.
laugh.gif

Lil Mama and Kanye don't be doing that %#* at the Bet Awards. I guess they feel they can get away with it on MTV. What kinda security these shows got whereanybody can just walk up there and f up a performance or acceptance speech?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Here's a random thought:

6qb8z9.jpg
"I'm wishin I had Jesse's Jay-Z's girlll!!"

Back
Top Bottom