* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

Originally Posted by dunnyy

lady-gaga-beyonce-wireimage.jpg

Beyonce's a vet in the game. She knows where to keep her hand in pictures and everything..
Damn...youre so right...
pimp.gif

You'd think Lil Mama would of got the message when she WASN'T embraced by either Jay or Alicia while on stage.

Infact, Jay and Alicia embrace each other. Laughing while the Lil-Not the-Mama from Dinosaurs is standing there looking reckless.

Lol @ that tap on the leg and T-Pain soundbite.
roll.gif

I would like to %@%% Alicia Keys.
devil.gif

Wow @ Lil Mama's bum @*$.
roll.gif

What is there to say about the big homie Kanye? He's doing it.
pimp.gif

(Facebook statuses and arguments that he caused are GOLD.
laugh.gif
)

I find it so god damn hilarious how Hova tries to brush off lil mama towards the end. Did anyone catch that? look at Jays hand while hes walking forward. SMHat that annoying hoodrat jumping on stage.

^ We all saw it, did you catch what he said to her?

I recorded this like past VMA's and I went back to watch the performance and I couldn't finish, seeing that fool get up on stage just wrecked thatwhole $%$#.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

can't believe that little broad ran on stage

on one stage: jay-z, alicia keys, ............ and lil mama
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

See you in rehab Ye.
this %#$$# went from 808's and Heartbreak all depressed and %%#@....to porking Amber Rose, guzzling yak, and killing Taylor Swift'smoment...

ultimately this dude's ego is monumental.....like his ego alone should have it's own show....
laugh.gif

the MJ tribute was decent I expected it to be longer...but they was hitting those steps damn near perfect....the lean on Smooth Criminal was dope except fordude who was kinda just standing there
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ya'll peeped that? Janet doing Scream was huge...when she was hittingMike's steps and on the big screen Mike was doing it...the visual effect was dope it made them look like they was dancing side by side...that was epic...

Gaga is crazy....and that ESOM performance was dope untill
gollum.jpg
jumped up on stage allunannounced.....she looked stupid
grin.gif

the Hov stoneface was one of the best things that happened last night....

23sdc1x.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom