* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

pimp.gif

BET this is how you do a tribute. Even if you had a few days, you do a quick casting call for all of the best dancers in the area and work their #%%$! offuntil the day of.

BET awards was a week after be died.
Like I said, you do a massive casting call for all the best dancers in the area. Its not that hard for the best to train in 36 hours or less.

BET awards was a week after be died. I swear people look for reasons to hate BET. MTV had three months to prepare. It was hot tho

dope performance
pimp.gif
hats off to mtv for puting on a dope tribute for mj
Spoiler [+]
changes the channel after

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

BET awards was a week after be died. I swear people look for reasons to hate BET. MTV had three months to prepare. It was hot tho

Exactly, I think given the time they had, BET did a great job and their tribute can't really be compared to MTV's cuz they had loads of time toprepare.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Like I said, you do a massive casting call for all the best dancers in the area. Its not that hard for the best to train in 36 hours or less.

Like how do you know???

STOP IT. YOU ARE NOT WADE ROBINSON

That tribute was ok not star studded like it should have been

MTV > BET is an opinion but with the time they had they didnt blow me away

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Like how do you know???

STOP IT. YOU ARE NOT WADE ROBINSON

Shut up. Stop crying and watch the show. Anyone who is truly good at their craft can pick something up quick.

smh.gif
Can't even hear Wale over the band.

Back
Top Bottom