OFFICIAL N.O. SAINTS V. MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD : SUN 4:15 PM EST FOX

guccimane000x0268x262.jpg

@

http://www.youtube.com/v/OHfmUkcpKV8&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/OHfmUkcpKV8&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bad Bidness.

what was the injury report on Sedrick Ellis? any word?
Payton reported both Sed and Heath have knee injuries. The defense turned around when he went out. Hargrove had two sacks coming in for him. Don't know why they only use him in passing downs.

See ya'll in the Dome Monday
pimp.gif

Just getting home from watching the game with some buddies in New Orleans... the bar we were in went from being packed to being about 15% full when the scorehit 24-3... but we were confident the Saints would get a shot, all they had to do was capitalize. Needless to say... the bar started filling back up around15:00 of the 3rd quarter.

Props to the Dolphins, they did what they were supposed to do, capitalize on mistakes... but,

... Brees
... Colston
... Shockey
... Henderson
... SHARPER
... Bush
... Bell
... PORTER

I could damn near list every starter on that team because EVERYONE made big plays.

I don't know what else to say. They said we couldn't beat good teams, we only beat up on weak teams, we couldn't run the ball, we can't playdefense, and then today it was whether or not we could come back to win from behind. The only real question is...

WHO DAT?

Originally Posted by doyung9

Just getting home from watching the game with some buddies in New Orleans... the bar we were in went from being packed to being about 15% full when the score hit 24-3... but we were confident the Saints would get a shot, all they had to do was capitalize. Needless to say... the bar started filling back up around 15:00 of the 3rd quarter.

Props to the Dolphins, they did what they were supposed to do, capitalize on mistakes... but,

... Brees
... Colston
... Shockey
... Henderson
... SHARPER
... Bush
... Bell
... PORTER

I could damn near list every starter on that team because EVERYONE made big plays.

I don't know what else to say. They said we couldn't beat good teams, we only beat up on weak teams, we couldn't run the ball, we can't play defense, and then today it was whether or not we could come back to win from behind. The only real question is...

WHO DAT?

What bar you hit up homie? Cutter Brown's?
pimp.gif

I dnt thnk da Pats dnt wnt evn see us.... And yeah, I'll b in dat dome Mon. Nite 2 if i dnt sell my tickets. I'm bout 2 hit a lick for dem sh sits....

Originally Posted by eatmoreyeah

Originally Posted by doyung9

Just getting home from watching the game with some buddies in New Orleans... the bar we were in went from being packed to being about 15% full when the score hit 24-3... but we were confident the Saints would get a shot, all they had to do was capitalize. Needless to say... the bar started filling back up around 15:00 of the 3rd quarter.

... Brees
... Colston
... Shockey
... Henderson
... SHARPER
... Bush
... Bell
... PORTER

I don't know what else to say. They said we couldn't beat good teams, we only beat up on weak teams, we couldn't run the ball, we can't play defense, and then today it was whether or not we could come back to win from behind. The only real question is...

WHO DAT?

What bar you hit up homie? Cutter Brown's?
pimp.gif

We were in Ref's... downtown, right next to Canal Place. We were gonna head uptown, but by the 2nd quarter, there was no one would could drive. haha

Also, anybody know where I can find some good quality pics of Bush's leap, Brees' slam dunk, and the rest of the game in general?

Originally Posted by play2much2004

nerd.gif
at all the Saints Love
pimp.gif

one of my best friend's uncle is the Cajun Cannon... I been on this train for a minute. But you know how it goes with the Saints... our bandwagon alwaysfills up.

Back
Top Bottom