[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

nicky j and millz mind bogglingly get the night off. at least our ace shawn hill is on the mound, so we gotta chance to win 1-0.

David.
eek.gif

Delgado should watch David Wright play
pimp.gif
. even tho Wright is struggling atthe plate right now, he doesn't let it affect his fielding... unlike Delgado
eyes.gif

Wily Mo has been struggling all year and was 0-2.

So of course as soon as I tune in, he rakes one to right field.
smh.gif

And now Aaron $@!*%%* Boone (who I hate) is up. I'm going back to the Wizards game so as not to jinx the Mets.

u gotta love Heilman
laugh.gif

I already have in embedded in my mind that everytime he comes out, there will be a HR sighting
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

mother %$%!!@# piece of white %$%!!@# trash does not deserve to be on this %$%!!@# team @%+% him @%+% him @%+% him

As much of a joke Heilman's start to this season is.....Ollie goes from dominant to struggling once the 5th rolls around yet again.....walk, walk, walk,walk.

2nd large lead he has blown (3 runs is enough vs the Nats), and he keeps giving too may opportunities. His inability to go 6 innings is puzzling at times.

yup and that is why i believe he will not be a Met next year if he asks for $15 mil a year at season's end... too inconsistant

Inexcusable if they lose today, esp with ATL coming up next (you know they will always throw Smoltz and Hudson as usual, even if its not their turn in therotation).

THE USUALLY INEPT FELIPE LOPEZ GOES OFF AND HITS A GRAND SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVING HIM A GRAND TOTAL OF 6 RBI'S SO FAR ON THE NIGHT!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS OVER AFTER WE WERE DOWN 3-0, BUT THE RELENTLESS NATS FIGHT BACK!

THIS IS JUST WHAT WE NEEDED. THE TURNING POINT FOR THE OFFENSE.

How many grand slams is that so far.....Heilman (2) and Sosa (2) ?

Mets need some fresh blood in the pen, those are two are worthless until they add a 3rd pitch to their arsenal.

^^ dude is hilarious... nowhere to be seen when his team is losing, but when they finally get sum runs, there he is
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

lol @ that pic. Once Heilman gave up yet another homerun, I just started watching The Office with my girl, funny #!@ episode.
laugh.gif

Everybody scores runs off Sosa and Heilman, it doesn't matter what the team is or who the player is.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Inexcusable if they lose today, esp with ATL coming up next (you know they will always throw Smoltz and Hudson as usual, even if its not their turn in the rotation).

Hudson and Smoltz are pitching on regular schedule both on 5 days rest.

Watch out for Jair Jurrjens on friday night he is really impressive.

yea i realli like Jurjens' stuff.. tremendous talent....
laugh.gif
@ Jrain's pic , u a fool bro .... oh n by the way, those national's commercials withmillz n willy mo are ******ed....i cant watch horrible acting.. for that, i'll just watch BELLY
roll.gif

If the Mets win tomm I have a feeling they can steal a game either on Sat or Sun.

Its the Mets back-end vs. the Braves top 3 so we shall see (seems it was like this all the time last year as well)

I don't want to see Heilman or Sosa pitch ever again, throw some young faces in there.

So I just turned back to the game for a good laugh, and did anyone catch Angel Hernandez call Delgaddago a POS right after his line out (they had an exchange)
laugh.gif

If you have Tivo get to rewinding.

check the numbers of Reyes when Castillo hits behind him...just check em.

Seriously, he gets absolutely nothing to hit with Slappy behind him.

Back
Top Bottom