[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Pie!!!
pimp.gif

Why is Willie using Heilman EVERY SINGLE DAY? His arm is going to fall of by the all star break.

The lineup has no balance at the bottom with all these injuries. Get a split tomm.

How about Why is Willie using Heilman at all? Dude would get rocked in a St. Lucie Mets game. He has 1 pitch and hitters know all about it. Absolutely nomovement. I just knew he was just setting us up thinking we were gonna have a chance in the ninth. He just had to put the game out of reach, what a buzz killerthis guy is. Then you take him out to put in Sosa who is just a Latin version of Heilman. How many times is this guy going to give up a big homerun then screamout loud "CONYO". He iritates me as well. Bad things just seem to always happen when Heilmans on the mound. Reyes makes an error while he'spitching, Pagan misjudges a fly ball yesterday, etc.... He's like Mush from a Bronx Tale. No swagger on the mound slanky heartless Looper face bastard. Heneeds to see the God Damn Wizard for a heart. I'm telling you why I'm mad son.

Well, Duaner is working his way into the 8th inning spot (his natural spot), it will be his after a few more solid outings from Dirty, who looks surprisinglyuntouchable thus far. Heilman DID look solid though, Reyes's error opened the flood gates and gave the Cubs an extra out (he should have been out of theinning).

Maine and Ollie need to go further than 6 innings sometimes though, you can't rely on Santana going deep into games all the time.

Expect the same weak lineup today while Pagan, Schneider, and Alou remain out of the lineup.....so until one of them comes back you can expect Church to remainin the 6 hole rather than the 2 to balance out the lineup. Hopefully Figgy can step up today as he has so far.

EDIT (04/22/08): Today's lineup....

Reyes, ss
Pagan, rf
Wright, 3b
Beltran, cf
Delgado, 1b
Easley, 2b
Clark, lf
Casanova, c
Figueroa, rhp

sick.gif
@ Clark AND Casanova in this lineup, talk about automatic outs. Why notgive Gado a day off and let Easley play first, Marlon Anderson at 2nd for Castillo, and keep the hot-hitting Church in the OF?

Well, thats what happens when you have your B-lineup out there, AND Delcrappo giving the opposing team free runs.

Gado needs to bat 7th when Alou comes back.

Willie needs to find Delgado a seat on the bench. Dude's just lost it, I don't know if it can be debated at this point.

I love these bases loaded "teases"....but then it ends up coming down to Delcrappo, a 6th outfielder in Clark, and a 3rd string catcher inCasanova.Wasted effort for Figgy (3 ER is a joke, it should be ONE EARNED RUN)

delago needs to take a seat.

heilman needs to be traded.

willie needs to be gone too.

same going through the motions routine in almost every game. it's tired.

Once again Willy makes multiple bullpen changes in the later inning of the game
nerd.gif

Oh yea.....Sosa is coming in, Cubs are going to show the Mets how to hit a grand salami.

Back
Top Bottom