Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

My boys are taking a roadtrip down to Baltimore for the 4/8-4/9 games..

FUGGIN WORK
mad.gif
...Just started this job so the cashflow is low and I couldn't take off..

Might be getting Opening Day tickets though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

FUGGIN WORK
mad.gif

pimp.gif

Your priorities are out of whack bo.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by Yoda

FUGGIN WORK
mad.gif

pimp.gif

Your priorities are out of whack bo.

Believe me, I know what my priorities are and working while your boys are going down to B-More is not one of them.
smh.gif

interesting video...wait so he got nailed for a DUI, but the cop is still like bs'ing with him? i don't get it. you'd think the cop woulda let himslide.

nyc cops would've beat his $%%
laugh.gif

boston cops only arrest you if your BAC is like 4.78 the way u dudes drink
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what's the saying...."it's not worth drinking if you don't drink big", something like that, right?

^^ I hope so.

The Wanger just needs to be on point today...Yankees are up against a pitcher they've never seen and they usually hit like crap when it happens
sick.gif

Wednesday 4/8 : RHP Chien-Ming Wang (8-2, 4.07) vs. RHP Koji Uehara (6-5, 3.81 forYomiuri Giants), 7:05, YES, WCBS 880

YANKEES (0-1)

Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Nady RF
Ransom 3B
Gardner CF

Pitching: RHP Chien-Ming Wang.

ORIOLES (1-0)

ORIOLES (1-0)
Roberts 2B
Jones CF
Markakis RF
Huff 1B
Mora 3B
Scott DH
Pie LF
Zaun C
Izturis SS

Pitching: RHP Koji Uehara.

Chien-Ming Wang (8-2, 4.07 in 2008) vs. the Baltimore hitters.

Koji Uehara (6-5, 3.81 for the Yomiuri Giants in 2008) has never faced any of the New York hitters. You know what the means. Yankees bats will be abysmaltonight
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hopefully we actually do get to Uehara tonight, and early. Wang has to be on point, especially his sinker. Ground balls all night!

*First post of this thread has been updated with complete Minor League rosters for this season. If you're too lazy to go to the first page, here is a link.http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2009/04/07/minor-league-rosters-set-for-start-of-season/*

Originally Posted by onewearz

jobas drunk DUI vid, this aint gonna be good
smh.gif

http://www.nydailynews.co...fault&clipId=3629168

embed code dont work.

people making a big deal already saying he's sh*tting on yogi berra and nyc. why could'nt this vid drop months ago ? why now ? this is what i mean about the ny media. everything is all negative in ny
smh.gif

Everybody who didn't do anything stupid in their early 20s, please step forward.

Anybody?

Seriously, is there anybody?

You couldn't buy beer on Sundays around UMass when I was in school, so we used to drive to Vermont to buy it. And being 19, we drank some of the beer on the way back. It was stupid as stupid can be. We were lucky nothing happened.

Joba Chamberlain wasn't so lucky. He was speeding in Nebraska one night in October and had too much to drink. He got caught, he admitted it and he was placed on probation and lost his license.

A video of his being pulled over made the rounds yesterday because there wasn't much else going on. Now the usual cast of hang-wringing moralists are at again. Or making a big deal of the fact that he told the state trooper that New Yorkers are rude and Yogi Berra is short.

In other news, water is wet and that big yellow thing in the sky is the sun.

People wonder why newspapers are dying. Probably because they can't come up with anything better than commenting on a video that was on the internet 24 hours earlier of an event that happened six months ago. How to be topical.

This is not to make light of drunk driving. It's a serious crime and if Joba does it again, the team should do everything in its power to punish him. But enough already. Stop letting The Smoking Gun drive the news.

Now today Joba will have to say New Yorkers are sweet as can be and he's really, really sorry he did it. Just like he said in October, November, December, January, February and March.

Makes you long for the days when the big question was whether he should be a reliever.

OK, that's not true. Anything is better that big bowl of idiocy.

I don't get why they're coming down on Tex so hard?

True, they offered...but he wasn't seriously gonna end up there.

EDIT: Come on, Wang...get it together.

Back
Top Bottom