Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
ORIOLES FTW ! lineup is too nice. yall need to start listening to ya boy.
pimp.gif
UEHARA !

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

The Orioles aren't good..... The Yankees are just BAD thus far
The Orioles have a good lineup, but their pitching is their problem. Of course, their pitching is going to do well against us, because that'show we are against the weaker pitching in the league.

Anyone else agree when I say Wangs performance was more disappointing/frustrating than Sabathias?

Originally Posted by bobby1109

I can't wait for Markakis to be roaming our RF...
laugh.gif
I would not mind that at all. He's a damn goodplayer.

Girardi will be fired at the midpoint of the season and Willie will be hired to replace him.
pimp.gif

That's the 3rd or 4th time the Yankees have had a man on 2nd with NO OUTS and he hasn't scored in 2 games

What a joke

reminding me too much of last year runner in scoring position and no one can do the little things to get the dam run

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by bobby1109

LOL look at these defensive plays the O's are making.

Just not our night.
and you're razzing me about backup names?

just kidding dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know what the hell I've been posting in all day to hitthe post limit. Season keeps going this way this name might end up with over 2,000 posts too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If CC and Wang got smacked up like this, I don't wanna watch AJ tomorrow.
Burnett K's people. Then again, so does CC, and Wang gets groundballs, and did any of that happen for the two?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Burnett K's people. Then again, so does CC, and Wang gets groundballs, and did any of that happen for the two?
ohwell.gif
That's my point. The things that our starters NORMALLY do, hasn't been done.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

[Yankees fan] c'mon guys, it's only 2 games [/Yankees fan]
Well, it is only 2 out of 162....

But, it's a bad start. It's not like we're hanging in, it's not like we're pitching good, it's not like our hitters are doing good. Soit's bad right now.

Back
Top Bottom