Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

2898219824_648a5a8809_b.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cliff lee sucks...you don't need him
laugh.gif

Well, to Lee's defense, if he gets more run support, maybe things would be better for him.

I'll take him.

i don't care how much money you spend, the yankees suck. can't even beat an angels team without vlad and hunter.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

i don't care how much money you spend, the yankees suck. can't even beat an angels team without vlad and hunter.
Ok.
truth hurts.

finnns my dude, i would love to be able to say the yankees suck...but they have the third best record in baseball...they're hardly sucking
grin.gif

How much $ we spent on our roster is pretty irrelevant though, because there are only a handful of teams that could beat the Angels right now. I don't knowwhy people get so hung up on the dollar signs, everyone knows money doesn't buy championships - it never has.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

Ok.
truth hurts.
finnns my dude, i would love to be able to say the yankees suck...but they have the third best record in baseball...they're hardly sucking
grin.gif

laugh.gif
there's a whollllle half season of baseball left. talk to me in september. these dudes can't even compete with the angels withouttheir two best players.

laugh.gif
alright...angels just have their number tho in recent years, period. especially in the post season. not sure what it is.

laugh.gif
there's a whollllle half season of baseball left. talk to me in september. these dudes can't even compete with the angels without their two best players.
I'm pretty sure we're always 1 of the best team in the league in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

laugh.gif
there's a whollllle half season of baseball left. talk to me in september. these dudes can't even compete with the angels without their two best players.
I'm pretty sure we're always 1 of the best team in the league in the 2nd half.
and i'm pretty sure baseball isn't based on the past. just ask tampa last season.
wink.gif

Finns didn't u kick me out the mariner thread?
nerd.gif
how come you can come in here and talk your junk about my team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Finns didn't u kick me out the mariner thread?
nerd.gif
how come you can come in here and talk your junk about my team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're always welcome in the mariners thread, we aren't even at 100 pages yet.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom