Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

DeadsetAce: new pickup for Team Yankees?

Make it happen.
devil.gif
never
laugh.gif

just trying to keep people from reverse jinxing the yanks...dont need them going on an 11 game win streak...again

laugh.gif
I'm here at my layover in South Korea & I checked in at the Yankees once again failing at the bases loaded with no outs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

i don't care how much money you spend, the yankees suck. can't even beat an angels team without vlad and hunter.
Ok.
truth hurts.
finnns my dude, i would love to be able to say the yankees suck...but they have the third best record in baseball...they're hardly sucking
grin.gif
laugh.gif
there's a whollllle half season of baseball left. talk to me in september. these dudes can't even compete with the angels without their two best players.

Weaver and Lackey are front end starters and our bullpen isn't exactly solid. Angels have a decent team up and down and great defense. Good pitching andgood defense will win any day of the week. Angels aren't a pushover team.

BTW hope everything works out for you T-Bone. Didn't see eye to eye on a lot of stuff but never had any hard feelings towards you. Good luck
pimp.gif

And another thing...when they show that !%$% for watching Yankees on YES on Fios online...they show a score of 8-0 vs. Boston w/CC pitching...that couldn'tbe a real screen shot could it?

laugh.gif

i don't care how much money you spend, the yankees suck. can't even beat an angels team without vlad and hunter.

You're right...

Because the Angels are some minor league team, National/Pirates team.

They've got great players other than Vlad and Torii.

*&^&%$^&*(^&%&@!$&*#!&$&@#)&$)*@&)*(&*7q$#)*^$#*76&(*&47R32189R5423Y4234348758902735834U89RYQ3F

HOW THE +!!% DID HE GET THAT?!?!?!

I hate the god damn yankees. The Ms would be in 1st place now if these bums could take care of business
smh.gif

Excuse my ignorance or little knowledge....

But how hard is it to get tickets to a Yankees Home Game? I'm here until the end of the month I want to get to see a game in the new Stadium.

It was easier to buy tickets on Stubhub back in May when people were selling their tickets with the quickness when the Yankees had that terrible stretch ofgames,
roll.gif

Roy halladay said "I rather hit than to face jeter, matsui, texiera, and arod"... imo that basically means national league or yanks... make it happencashman

Back
Top Bottom