Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

i heard a rumor that the yanks and jays are working on a deal with the jays for halladay.

the jays would get :

melky , hughes, and 4 minor leaguers to be named

the yanks would get :

halladay and vernon wells

don't know how true this is but i know melky is on the block with the yanks trying to sell high. i don't like vernon wells but he could be a steal ifhe returned to form. hopefully it happens ...........

Originally Posted by onewearz

i heard a rumor that the yanks and jays are working on a deal with the jays for halladay.

the jays would get :

the yanks would get :

don't know how true this is but i know melky is on the block with the yanks trying to sell high. i don't like vernon wells but he could be a steal if he returned to form. hopefully it happens ...........
I wouldnt wanna give up Phil Franchise.

And hopefully the Yanks don't give up 4 top prospects.

As for Vernon: He's still a good CF. Maybe in our offense he would excel, knowing that he doesn't have to be the top guy. But he's set to make like22 mil 2 years from now
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by onewearz

the jays would get :

the yanks would get :

don't know how true this is but i know melky is on the block with the yanks trying to sell high. i don't like vernon wells but he could be a steal if he returned to form. hopefully it happens ...........
I wouldnt wanna give up Phil Franchise.

And hopefully the Yanks don't give up 4 top prospects.

As for Vernon: He's still a good CF. Maybe in our offense he would excel, knowing that he doesn't have to be the top guy. But he's set to make like 22 mil 2 years from now
sick.gif

I don't want to give up prospects for Halladay AND Wells that's *$$**$+ ******ed IMO. Wells is probably the worst CF in the MLB he NEEDS to move to LFif he comes here and I don't see it happening unless we give up Damon and *$%$ that I don't want to give up Johnny. And we'd have to give up 4other prospects (probably Jackson & Montero) to get Roy because Melky and Phil don't have the same value they did a couple years ago. I'd honestlyjust hold on to the prospects.

the jays are saying whoever wants halladay gotta take wells. and the yanks are pretty much the only team who can afford to pay him . i dont want him either butjohnny's contract is up this year ( i'm pretty sure ) and wells can play LF next year. thats leaves gardner as the starter in CF or ajax's backup.

another thing wells would do by being here is assure that jeter stays at SS. it's been thought that in a couple years that jeter might move to LF to endhis career. dont forget the yanks sent pena down to learn the OF so there would be a serious logjam there.

i love baseball
laugh.gif

All I say is that if we need to take Wells back I'll pass on Halladay but that's just me.

And Cleet with the HR...

cletus-simpsons.jpg

Yea I think he's one of the worst. He has terrible reaction time. And it's like as soon as he got that contract it disappeared. And he doesn'tcover ground like he used to.

That steak from Lobel's looked +$+$%%* delicious.

WOw bro.

We take A-Rod for granted.

Dude misses 29 games, and still manages to get 19 HRS and 52 RBI's in 61 games.

And Boston lost.
pimp.gif

Halladay with the complete game.

Meanwhile, Hughes, Melky, and four prospects for Halladay and Wells?

Too much to give up imo.

Boston lost 3-1.

And guess what?

Doc pitched a CG.

Now Toronto is gonna want Joba, Hughes, A-Rod and 8 prospects.

Back
Top Bottom