Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

I was on a mini-vacation in upstate NY this past weekend with no internet/tv/cell phone..

Phil-thy with 6k/2IP? @ 97MPH?!?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

I was on a mini-vacation in upstate NY this past weekend with no internet/tv/cell phone..

Phil-thy with 6k/2IP? @ 97MPH?!?

eek.gif
pimp.gif
He did give up three hits but otherwise those numbers made me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Meanwhile, some bad news about our towering Wang.
frown.gif

UPDATE, 4:48 p.m.: Wang felt pain. Shut down until Friday. Girardi mentioned rotator cuff issues. At this point, Girardi admitted, anything they get from him is a bonus.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

does anyone actually think we'll move in to first place with pettite starting

lets just enjoy our boy pettite and savor the memories, this is most likely his last season here. give him the chant his name goodbye in his final start
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

does anyone actually think we'll move in to first place with pettite starting

lets just enjoy our boy pettite and savor the memories, this is most likely his last season here. give him the chant his name goodbye in his final start
pimp.gif

hr already
roll.gif

i never hit a post limit before, what is it usually ? i know deadset stay having to go to the bullpen
laugh.gif

50 for most I'm still stuck on 25 for some insane reason. I need to bring this up the next time the Angels are in town.

hinske should just take swisher's place in right field. swish has played like crap ever since the month of april left

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What the hell did I just see in the Orioles dugout?
roll.gif

It did look kinda suspect...
laugh.gif
Kinda?

That was full on one man hugging another man from behind (no bear hug but like your girl would hug you with their arms around your neck) and then dude realizehe was on camera and just dipped out of the cameras view.

Not tryin to start nothing with this pic but it did look just like this

I was sittin here like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Back
Top Bottom