Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Good D guys.
eyes.gif

That fat boy was just DIGGING inside that nose.

And to top it all off, he tried to sneak the booger in his mouth.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Wanger out for the season shoulder surgery (ESPN text so don't ask for a #$!#%$# source).

Yay!

That means we SHOULD go after LEe. But guess what? We'll probably go after Arroyo.
ohwell.gif

If we can't get Lee...I'd go after Washburn....he's a good postseason pitcher...but Seattle may re-sign him...and with Boston jumping in toHalladay talks, I DON'T want to start a bidding war for Doc.

BTW I just heard this from that corpse Peter Gammons but I can't remember, is Joba's inning count only up to 160 this season?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We lose but Boston Globe is reporting Bickholtz, Bowden and Anderson for Halladay

Red Sox lose in that trade. Bucholtz is a stud, I was happy to hear he might be leaving Boston.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We lose but Boston Globe is reporting Bickholtz, Bowden and Anderson for Halladay

Well let's see what happens because Cleveland is going to ask for Drabek in return for Lee so they may be inclined to just swing him for Doc. Or if theYanks see the Sox get involved they may throw something out there. Texas is the team with the most to offer though...

Pete Abraham on LoHud reporting Aceves has some shoulder soreness:

[h2]Aceves admits to sore shoulder[/h2] July 28
Remember before the game when Joe Girardi said that Alfredo Aceves was being rested because he was tired? As expected, there is more to it than that.

Aceves said his shoulder has been bothering him for several days. "It's fatigued," he said.

Aceves will play catch tomorrow to try and gauge his readiness to return to the bullpen. He does not think he is injured, only worn down a little.

"I know what kind of pain lets you pitch and what kind of pain don't let's you pitch," Aceves said. "This one will let me pitch."

Will the news that Chien-Ming Wang is done for the season (and beyond) and that Aceves has a sore shoulder spur Brian Cashman into action on the trade market? Stay tuned.

Mike Francesa probably flew to meet with Bronson Arroyo to get him to come to the Yankees.

Back
Top Bottom