Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
@ Matsui as he slid in home.

Good stuff, Jordan.

CANO!
pimp.gif

You queens not watching the game tonight? I know no one in NYC is out with these death clouds above us
laugh.gif

My YES has been a black screen for 30 minutes now.

Shields' stance while runners are on PISSES me off.

And the Yanks shot down the possibility of Bronson the Clown. Now they're interested in Heath Bell.

An the Red Sox and Rays are making strong offers to get V-Mart AND Lee from the Indians.

Good, deplete their minors a little God knows we have some catching up to do in that regard
laugh.gif

And that was NOT strike 3.

LOL Mike Francesa is probably perpetuating those Bronson Arroyo to the Yankees rumors from his bathtub filled with Diet Coke.

His mancrush over Bronson is unsettling.

Also, word is that Kate Hudson is at the game tonight.

It's A-Rod's birthday, too. He is hitting a HR tonight one way or another...
nerd.gif

Picture dump...I suppose the pics from Getty Images will be available later tonight.

610x.jpg

Reuters Pictures 1 hour ago
Tampa Bay Rays' GabeGross falls while trying catch a triple by New York Yankees' Robinson Cano during the second inning of their MLB American League baseball game in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

610x.jpg

Reuters Pictures10 minutes ago

Actress Kate Hudson (C) watches as the New York Yankees play the Tampa Bay Rays duringtheir American League baseball game in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

610x.jpg

Reuters Pictures40 minutes ago

New York Yankees' Robinson Cano (L) celebrates his home run with teammate Melky Cabrera during the sixth inning of their MLB American League baseball game against Tampa BayRays in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

610x.jpg

Reuters Pictures1 hour ago

New York Yankees' Hideki Matsui slides across home plate to score during the second inning of their MLB American League baseball game against Tampa BayRays in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

Cano at his best/laziest
roll.gif

610x.jpg

New York Yankees' second baseman Robinson Cano forces out Tampa Bay Rays'B.J. Upton during the third inning of their American League baseball game in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

610x.jpg

New York Yankees' pitcher A.J. Burnett works from the mound during the first inning of their MLB American League baseball game against Tampa BayRays in St. Petersburg, Florida July 27, 2009.

abd15165c85a8268fd040f098328ed78830af0d.gif

Tampa with runners on second and third now...cousin onewearz better find a way to get through this...

The Dodgers are losing and we're winning.

If everything holds up, we'll be 1 GB the top record in the majors.

Back
Top Bottom