Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

i like that logic
laugh.gif

^^ Maybe during the post-game.

laugh.gif
he said "We probably bore you to death [describing Teixeira's plays] but he does it every single night" But you better believe that Sterlingwas hyped

Joba shoulda cracked Eva in the back.
laugh.gif

And change your sig Danny, you haven't been on Twitter in 3 months I'm about to unfollow you
laugh.gif

Let's go Yanks I'm at work hopefully we tack on another 10 runs and go another game up and then when the game is done and joba wins we trade him forhalladay since he lost today...a pitcher who won today vs a pitcher who lost today, cmon it has to work!

Elephant brain. I remember it from the Mets/Yankees thread like in *@+#!%@ January where we were all going to buy tickets and meet up.

laugh.gif

Let's go Yanks I'm at work hopefully we tack on another 10 runs and go another game up and then when the game is done and joba wins we trade him forhalladay since he lost today...a pitcher who won today vs a pitcher who lost today, cmon it has to work!

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I wonder what fatcesa thinks of joba as a sp these past few starts

initiates Francesa mode:

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh he isn't a dominant type like eh eh eh eh eh e eh e h uhh Clay Buccholz or a Bronson Arroyo

ADIOS PELOTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Proshares

BTW I'm not the only one who KINDA misses T-Bone am I?

Regardless of his Joba pitching opinion, he still posted a helluva-lotta info about standings, games remaining, etc.

Most of the Yankee news he posted was from the LoHud Yankees Blog

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/

Add that to your favorites if you haven't done so.

BTW, the A's are up 8-3. Expect ESPN to start their highlights from this game from the third inning without any mention how Oakland got five runs in thefirst.
laugh.gif

Props to Joba.

Yall know how I feel about him starting but he's really impressed me. He's in a zone right now.

Back
Top Bottom