Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

^ word, we getting comfortable .

from now on no more than pg 2, i vow to post the most meaningless +*#* in order to keep it front page ..........

I guess things are going so great that we have nothing to complain about.
pimp.gif

But still, being away from the first page =
smh.gif

The stats are the same, but both these pitchers have been going in somewhat opposite directions (posted on LoHud)

[h2]http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2009/09/...—-but-the-yankees-have-their-own-version-too/[/h2]
[h2]Daniel Bard throws wicked hard - but the Yankees have their own version, too[/h2] September 4
The much-heralded Daniel Bard of the Red Sox:

38 appearances, 42.1 innings, 33 hits, 16 earned runs, 18 walks, 56 strikeouts, 4 home runs. Very impressive for the 24-year-old.

Then we have this 24-year-old player:

41 appearances, 40 innings, 34 hits, 15 earned runs, 21 walks, 60 strikeouts, 4 home runs.

Who might that be? Do not sleep on Dave Robertson, folks.

-----

Thanks to loyal reader Ross for pointing that out to me.

Posted by Peter Abraham on Friday, September 4th, 2009 at 2:00 pm |
Robertson just needs to be a little better in high-leverage situations and he needs to cut down on the walks.

Only thing worth watching in this game (so far) are those blonde waitresses working behind the plate
laugh.gif

Yankees down 2-0 already.

not looking like a good night
smh.gif

this coddling of joba is driving me nuts, yanks look like !%@!$@% morons with this
smh.gif

I just don't know how Joba went from being lights out as a starter after the all-star break to being a complete bum right now.
smh.gif

A-Rod running into that female cop last night
roll.gif
roll.gif

610x.jpg

Damon making fun of the incident (AIF, I know you're gonna go and photoshop this somehow LOL)
610x.jpg

A-Rod watching the replay of the incident:
610x.jpg

I guess Halladay's agent told him to straighten his ((! out or else he won't get a good contract extension this offseason.

Boston Red Sox might get Yankee'd tonight: they are down 12-1 to the White Sox after four innings.

I'll probably be able to catch a little bit of this game as I gotta take care of family stuff today.

laugh.gif
Mitre has had better numbers than Joba recently...

laugh.gif
ah ok. Whichever one haha.

Encarnacion with a GREAT dive. About the only good thing he's done all season for the Reds/Jays. I don't know how the hell they scored that a single
laugh.gif

There are these jets that keep flying over Rogers Centre SkyDome...

[Craig Carton impersonating Suzyn Waldman]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THERE ARE THE JETS!!!!![/Craig Carton impersonating Suzyn Waldman]

Back
Top Bottom