Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

I'm ready for the playoffs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna see when we play and when tickets go on sale...going up to NY the weekend of the 10th for my cousins wedding...If there is a game on Friday or SaturdayI gotta go
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I swear, this celtixhalfshell clown was sent by the NT gods to lure me back to banned camp
smh.gif
...it's been over a year and I'm tryna keep it that way.

Pardon me y'all, I just read this now...this will be the last time I address dude in this thread.
Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

You don't even know how to use words like peon?
smh.gif

u probably heard jay-z say it and thought you knew how to use it/what it meant.

neways, yah u probably arent from BK probably from CT based off the teams you like......
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
No, I used it correctly. You are a peon and a peon is you. Thou art a peon. Tu eres un peon.

You can miss me with all that Jay nonsense. Just because I thought your explanation of your sig was ridiculous doesn't mean I'm a Jay stan. If it said Nas got ethered, I would have said the same thing. You're all about drawing a line in the sand, picking a side and sticking to it...I enjoy both artists for what they bring and don't get caught up in that vs. nonsense peons like you wanna keep alive after all these years. Their feud was in '01. They kissed and made up in '05. Let it go.

Wrong again about where I live. You're like 0-4 w/ 4 K's with your assumptions of me. Swinging while reaching on something outside each time.

Here's something that'll @@!% with your head...sometimes people move from one state to another.
eek.gif
NY'ers might move to MA. And vice versa. Crazy, ain't it?
eek.gif
You know what's even crazier...they might end up following a new sport at a later time...or in another place. No way! But the Pats have a good run and of course I must have hopped on the wagon at the right time, eh? @@!% outta here.

You're just part of the homer douche side of the Boston sports fans. Slurping anything and everything that comes from the area, giving your players these cute nicknames and proclaiming everything from here is "dah greatest". Being objective is something you can't do. Of course, not every fan from here is like you...we got dudes like JD, Deadset, Banks2Pierce, etc. that keep it 100. And to keep it real, the average sports fan from MA knows their ###* and keeps their self informed so I respect that. But you're the guy the rest of the country points at when they talk about how moronic and annoying the MA sports fan has been these past few years. Congratulations.

Why are you in this thread anyways? You think I forgot this came outta your mouth not too long ago?
Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

what, baseball? that's 20th century. Plus baseballs
boring for the most part everyone knows it and its a relic of a slower
american culture long since evolved.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I bet you weren't saying NONE of that sweet ###* when the Sox won in '04 and '07 though. Of course you're discrediting the sport now...but if the championships were flipped and the Red Sox had 26 of them, baseball wouldn't be so "20th century" to you.
grin.gif

Off with your head, peon.

9kmtep.jpg

DSK WENT IN
eek.gif

I didn't wanna quote the whole thing, but its a new page so...

damn feels good to be in this thread. good to see the same people from spring training & on are still here..

roll.gif
of course there's the new wave ... but its all love ... lets get it ALDS i hope we get the someone else, but the Angels real talk.
seems like dudes just always find a way to beat us or almost beat us.

pimp.gif
yankee wave owwww

You guys should go back and read some of the first few pages...%##% is comedy with the haters/ Tbone in full effect
roll.gif

Had a choice between taking a shorty I talk to the Red Sox game on Saturday or the Royals game on Monday. Chose the Royals game. I need to be at fullconcentration during the Red Sox series. Can't have no girl all up on me while I'm trying to focus
laugh.gif
smh.gif

On espn they was talkin about trey hillman might move zach greinke up to face us.... I hope he does and we destroy him he hasn't pitched against us allyear and especially not at the new stadium

I'm taking my girl to the game today
grin.gif

But she's an angry Yankee fan, picks fights and screams. Always makes for entertainment. Like a $!!*$@@ man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

On espn they was talkin about trey hillman might move zach greinke up to face us.... I hope he does and we destroy him he hasn't pitched against us all year and especially not at the new stadium

But you know how we are against pitchers we've never seen before.

[Walt "Clyde" Frazier] ZACK TO THE RACK! [/Walt "Clyde" Frazier]

Zack did well against Boston...

BTW, Joe Girardi wants to be pied as well,
roll.gif

[h1]After a Disappointing First Season, Girardi Adjusts[/h1]
[...]Communication is essential, Girardi said, and that is the basis for the harmonious clubhouse he runs. That and the winning, of course, which Burnett punctuates by slamming a pie in the face of a player who ends a game with a hit.

In this area, too, Girardi makes his feelings clear. The ritual amuses him, and though he has never smashed a pie on a player, he knows he may be a target.
"A. J. told me they're going to get me," Girardi said. "And I said I want banana cream."
Zack faced the Yankees last year:
Code:
Kansas City Royals            IP     H   R  ER   BB  SO  HR    ERA
Code:
Z Greinke                      6.2   6   2   0    2   5   0   3.92

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

On espn they was talkin about trey hillman might move zach greinke up to face us.... I hope he does and we destroy him he hasn't pitched against us all year and especially not at the new stadium

But you know how we are against pitchers we've never seen before.
I think you meant back, because with normal rest he is supposed to pitch on Sunday. Regardless where are the conspiracy theorists now that you mayavoid having to face more than likely the Cy Young winner all year.

But I do have a feeling that since he did well against us. They are going to move him back to pitch against ya to give him the best shot at the Cy Young.Because if he has the season he has had, and then dominates us and you guys in the final weeks of the season where we are both going hard for the division hewill be a lock for the award. And I dont see anyone being able to argue that.

Yoda we faced greinke I think 3 times.. dude has been in the league since 05' I think I remember we shelled him in his first career start against theyankees at the old K, greinke used to be terrible man he was a starter I think in 05' then in like 06', 07' they kept on switching him from the penand the rotation but dude was terrible man. His struggles led to him taking the whole 2008 season off due to some mental problems he had. He always had talentand this year he just took off, I think he just finally learned how to pitch imo. His situation kinda reminds me of joba and hopefully joba can eventuallybecome what zack greinke is now

Oh my fault, I thought you were talking about this season..I barely looked up @^&! from this season..

Carry on
laugh.gif

heard the sox were talking #*!* , that lil oompa loompa pedroia said he wants to be the first team to celebrate a clinch at the new yankee stadium. if the soxclinch the wildcard they wanna make a big scene celebrating on our field.

i hated pedroia before but now if i seen this dude drowning i'd throw him an anchor ..........

Back
Top Bottom