Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
@Excalibur.

So, they're letting Joba go now? What happened? Did they give up on letting him go only 3-4, or is he now on trach to finish around 150 innings.

Not a bad start for Joba, by the way. That last HOUR kinda spoiled it...but good job. Now let's get him the W.

Girardi said Joba had a pitch count of around 90 tonight...it helped that he was pitching far better tonight than he had in previous outings.

And if it wasn't for that wind, Mark would've sent a monumental Teix message into Monument Park
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sox suck.. I see brooms in the future.. boy are we gonna run all over these dudes in the ALCS
Let's not get ahead of ourselves...that's when if we get there and the same goes forthem as well.
nerd.gif

Nice W today...A-Rod.
pimp.gif

Just got home to see that A-Rod is in his April form.

Hopefully 2 weeks from now he's playing this same form.

I'm getting ahead of myself seeing sweep in this series? We were not supposed to win this game with this pitching matchup.. and I do not see dice-k outdueling cc tomorrow or paul byrd getting out of the 4th inning against pettite. Me calling a sweep after us winning a lopsided game 1 isn't really pushingit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Leche follows up his husband with a double.

Are we playing at Yankee Stadium? I hear only Yankee fans.
I was there at that game, lots of Yankee fans
pimp.gif
all thefairweather Angel fans left before Mo even came outta the pen for the 9th
roll.gif

Damn man. Thinking about it now, I miss those WS Hats with the patch on the side, and the original WS sticker on the bottom brim.

Back
Top Bottom