Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Magic # is

pimp.gif

Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let's hope the Yankees score 10 in the first inning off Paul Turd and the game gets called after 5 innings.
pimp.gif

i know we've been playing nice with the sox fans on here during the season, but once playoffs get started, keep yall %%*#% in yall miserable season post.there will be no
laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
's for yall round these parts

I just got home from the game. Great game to be at for my first time at the new Stadium.

Let me start off by saying although I still think we did not need a new Stadium, the NYS is beyond nice. Very wide open and comfortable. I went on a 30 minutejourney to find the Garlic Fries
laugh.gif
, but when I finally found them, itwas all worth it. So great. (I wound up eating those, hotdog and chicken tenders from Nathans, and a Carls Philly CheeseSteak).

But onto the game. Quick notes.

- C.C.
pimp.gif

- Cano and Damon
pimp.gif

- Brett Gardner really might just be the fastest white man to roam the earth
pimp.gif

- The guy who chanted Aaron Boone at me (I was wearing my Boone Yankee player t-shirt instead of Teixeria, I forgot I owned Boone)
pimp.gif

Overall a great time at the NYS, hope to go there soon.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I wound up eating those, hotdog and chicken tenders from Nathans, and a Carls Philly CheeseSteak
Fat %##
laugh.gif

toilet gon take a beatin tonight
laugh.gif

them garlic fries are my favorite thing at the stadium, dippin dots too
pimp.gif

I don't know if its been mentioned in this thread but CC is having a statistically better season than he did during his Cy Young year in 07. If his lastgame against the Rays is as dominant as his game against the Red Sox today, he'll be better in every category except innings which he will fall short of bymaybe 6-7 IP.

I read somewhere that CC actually feels much better at this point in the season than he did last year and the year before; he isn't being overworked andthe Yankees have been giving him ample rest for the postseason.

onewearz, toilet took a beating once I got in the house
roll.gif
. And I'mfar from rich, just had money to spend from my summer job.

On to the Jet game tomorrow with a friend of mine. I'll be sure to check on the Yankee score throughout to see if we clinch the East or not.

Angels lost tonight
pimp.gif

It looks like the Yankees have home field advantage locked up.

They have 99 wins; the Angels have 90 wins with eight games to play.

[Craig Carton]LLLLLLOCK IT UP![/Craig Carton]

Actually, I just realized Boston could still sneak away with home field advantage (mathematically)...if the Yankees beat them on Sunday, that argument is moot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn reading that thread and the Yankee Struggle thread is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ me in there
Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Scott Boras has apparently contacted Brian Cashman to inform him that an 8-year/$180MM contract would be needed to land Tex.
Thanks, but no thanks.

I hope he goes to the Nats.

Fade into oblivion...

Dumb +#%.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I still think it was too much [color= rgb(0, 153, 102)]$$$[/color] but as longas he's producing and he helps get that 27th championship...you won't hear me complain.

1 win away from 100 and clinching the division...let's get it.
pimp.gif

Is CC the Cy?

I mean, think about it. He's been the most dominant pitcher in the AL since the end of June.

And look at our team this year:

CC- Potential Cy
Jeter- Potential MVP
Tex- Potential MVP
Girardi- Potential MOY

Originally Posted by briannnnn

[Craig Carton]LLLLLLOCK IT UP![/Craig Carton]

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That dude Carton is hilarious. They aired the morning show on SNY one Friday, and I remember it being absolutely hilarious. They need to work out a deal to putthe show on TV. I'd record that *+$% every morning.
laugh.gif

Also...100 wins and clinching the AL East at home to close out a sweep of the Red Sox coming up.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom