Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

NO WAY!
A-Rod
eek.gif
. 7 RBIs in the 6th inning for A-Rod himself (3 run HR then a Grand Slam)
eek.gif
pimp.gif

He was 7 RBIs away from 100 on the season before this inning.
Aura and Mystique appearing at Tropicana.
pimp.gif

A-Rod...

Well guys great season so fr... On to the playoffs!!!

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great game by A-Rod today and a nice way to close out the season...I was pulling for Teix to hit 40 but still a nice consolation prize having A-Rod hit the 30HR/100 RBI plateau again.

Hope this is the start of a long hot streak in the postseason.
pimp.gif

I'd rather the team face the Twins than Detroit because 1. the Tigers have Verlander and 2. we pretty much own the Twins. And them having no Morneau isbig.

I guess it's up to us to figure it out,
laugh.gif

I assumed we were gonna roll with a new thread for the postseason. But I think we should keep the season thread up for general discussion and keep game-relatedbanter in that ALDS thread. Since these games are all national, there will be a lot more people commenting and the thread will undoubtedly jump much faster.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I assumed we were gonna roll with a new thread for the postseason. But I think we should keep the season thread up for general discussion and keep game-related banter in that ALDS thread. Since these games are all national, there will be a lot more people commenting and the thread will undoubtedly jump much faster.
I agree with this.

My son a-rod is STILL the best player in the game.. gonna get another MVP next year I predict 300. 50, 130 so where around their. But first we must get #27

So much for getting tickets...I kept loading the page and it came on exactly at 10.....it said wait time ws 2 minutes so I figured I had a chance since I didit quick....nope
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Someone hop on the ALDS thread.

Either Briannnnn, jrp44, or Jordan201.

I would, but it'd end up like how bkmac handles the season thread
laugh.gif

What kinda $%%@ is that? I can't start it? HTTB can't? True? Dunkaroos?

?!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

I just haven't posted in here in a while thought I'd say hello.

cowboys smj

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

So jrp all the tickets at the stadium for the ALDS are sold out?
You can only buy them online...last night I checked again just to make sure and 2 tickets were available!!!!!!

For $906 each
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I have work tomorrow until 8..
indifferent.gif

I can't call out either...called out 2 saturdays ago saying I was sick so I can go over a friends to watch OSU USC..
Then I was really sick last week and called out
laugh.gif
(Karma is a B)

I gotta try to get out early tomorrow....

So are you guys definitely taking the Wednesday series start? Or just kinda going with the thought that I would go with and not give either team any restbefore they have to jump into it with you guys. Just asking since I havnt seen anything on epsn or anything like that.

It will really be surprising if we don't take the Wednesday series....but I guess we will find out tonight

I would hope we take the Wednesday start. When will we know by, anyone have an idea?

Edit: FWIW

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Yoda

Someone hop on the ALDS thread.

Either Briannnnn, jrp44, or Jordan201.

I would, but it'd end up like how bkmac handles the season thread
laugh.gif

What kinda $%%@ is that? I can't start it? HTTB can't? True? Dunkaroos?

?!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

I just haven't posted in here in a while thought I'd say hello.

cowboys smj

I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif

Just so everyone is in the loop, we were all treated with a MoJob last night.

Yes, dating back to 2008 over on the NYYFan forums, whenever Joba comes in, pitches well, and hands it over to Mariano, who gets the save, it is referred to asa MoJob.

The Twins were given a MoJob last night, and hopefully it continues throughout the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom