Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

yes was showing john singing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Suzyn describing how everyone in the Yankee bullpen ran out from their little room to catch the replay on the screen

Originally Posted by 35

Dose anyone besides me think Matsui is going to retire after this season?
It's been on my mind a little. Godzilla is and has been one of my favorite players but I just get the feeling this is his last season as aYankee. If we win it all I can see him possibly retiring. Or maybe we work out a one year deal. Big money and multiple years are out of the question though. Ifwe don't win it all this year you can be fairly certain that Hideki will be replaced. It'll be on him whether he wants to go play somewhere else. Hedoesn't really seem like the type though.

Anyways, Brett Gardner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 35

Dose anyone besides me think Matsui is going to retire after this season?
It's been on my mind a little. Godzilla is and has been one of my favorite players but I just get the feeling this is his last season as a Yankee. If we win it all I can see him possibly retiring. Or maybe we work out a one year deal. Big money and multiple years are out of the question though. If we don't win it all this year you can be fairly certain that Hideki will be replaced. It'll be on him whether he wants to go play somewhere else. He doesn't really seem like the type though.

Anyways, Brett Gardner
pimp.gif
I was thinking that he would retire and Damon would resign to be the DH/part time LF.

I hate when I don't get to see the game on YES. I need a satellite dish.

I immediately thought of Mo when Joe G came out right now to tell CC to walk Longoria.

Why the hell does the ump have that stupid pause before he calls strike 3? @+++ is pissing me off.

Captain gotta come through.

Back
Top Bottom