Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

2.5 games up
pimp.gif

reminder

catch the boomer and carton radio show on msg channel

its from 6 a.m to 10 a.m

best radio show on the planet

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

reminder

its from 6 a.m to 10 a.m

I listen to them everyday on the way to the train station. They talk more about other topics than they do sports
laugh.gif

^they mix it up which is good

REMINDER!!!!!

The church doors are STILL open

Mets Fans For Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're a met fan (god knows why), u can be a yankee "fan" for the rest of 2010

ALSO, make sure u go to modells, sports authority or at yankee stadium and purchase a TGFTY (Thank God For The Yankees) bracelet

all proceeds go to charity

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

reminder

its from 6 a.m to 10 a.m

I listen to them everyday on the way to the train station. They talk more about other topics than they do sports
laugh.gif
It was kinda AYO this morning at around 730, asking Boomer if he ever used a cup and then saying how they could see Tomlinson's junk in a picture from a game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Burnett will hopefully straighten himself out soon...dude's becoming the contemporary Kevin Brown
30t6p3b.gif

^yea i heard that this morning
laugh.gif

rain delay smh

LETS SEE IF WE HAVE ANY METS FANS FOR YANKEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

church doors are still open

Cannot wait to watch tonight's game. Sabathia vs. Price.... potential to be a classic.

u know JPZx u prolly the only twin fan on NT but u rep em and u show support

im a fan of a team thats won 39 pennants and 27 championships and yet we only have 155 pages goin

the san francisco giants thread has more pages than us

the dodgers thread has like 5 pages less than us

the freakin pathetic *$$ mets who never even put half of a quality of a team we do has 80 something pages

we that spoiled? the boss is turning in his grave........,,,,,we gotra step it up

i want 200 pages by sunday

BTW..........

The church doors are STILL open

Mets Fans For Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're a met fan , u can be a yankee "fan" for the rest of 2010

ALSO, make sure u go to modells, sports authority, yankees.com or at yankee stadium and purchase a TGFTY (Thank God For The Yankees) bracelet

all proceeds go to charity

Best record in baseball 
fbf36fb416ee89745435e76d4a9ab18127789e96_r.gif
... where's ecook?
nerd.gif

Nah but forreal I'm just savoring it right now since we'll probably lose tmrw and you'll win and I won't be able to celebrate it no more
laugh.gif
... I don't expect this to stick.

debs that avy is beautiful, what id do to Raven!

All the Rays fans can eat crap now, we have 6 games vs Boston left and they get to end the season with the Royals and Seattle, talk about getting the short end of the stick on that one. I want to win the division im not ok with the wildcard at all

Back
Top Bottom