Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

^ With a .5 game lead im not so sure its in the bag Mr Mets fan, but the doors are still open for you to be a Yankees fan till the end of 2010
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^ With a .5 game lead im not so sure its in the bag Mr Mets fan, but the doors are still open for you to be a Yankees fan till the end of 2010
smile.gif
that half game lead is a mirage being that you guys are tied in the loss column and they won the tie breaker head to head. and there is nothing to root for cause you guys will lose in 4 to the twins.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smile.gif
that half game lead is a mirage being that you guys are tied in the loss column and they won the tie breaker head to head. and there is nothing to root for cause you guys will lose in 4 to the twins.

Ha...... HA!

cousin onewearz is in for Pettitte who had a rough start tonight 
ohwell.gif

Yo old man, your fam or you hear from him at all this season?

nah he's been in AAA all year. i tried emailing him but he changed it and deleted his FB .

my dad met up with the fam in puerto rico over the summer. hard to get to him ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

nah he's been in AAA all year. i tried emailing him but he changed it and deleted his FB .

my dad met up with the fam in puerto rico over the summer. hard to get to him ......
Ah, I see. He was
pimp.gif
in AAA this season, it's just not translating to the Majors for him this season (as you probably just saw). I've been pulling for him more ever since I found out he was your cuz.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smile.gif

says a met fan..................how does it feel to have been eliminated since july......nothin but a squad wit bums

minnesota? why would we not wanna face em in the playoffs? we 11 - 2 against them in the playoffs since '02

we 42 - 18 against them in the regular season since '02

but remember, the church doors are still open

METS FANS FOR YANKEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

twins are gonna sweep you guys, thats even if you make the playoffs 
eek.gif
ya'll looking like the mets out there

all i can do is thank god i'm not a met fan, the most pathetic experience on earth .

enjoy hoping fall apart at the end of the season like the mets did 2 years in a row ......

Back
Top Bottom