Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

I hate how boring this team is with celebrations sometimes. Not expecting them to go bananas but can we make alittle noise in the library.

That's why everything about 96 will always be my favorite ....

YES totally showed a naked Yankee player in the clubhouse as Kim Jones wrapped up the interview with Girardi

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Playoffs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Now let's see if we can lock down the Division title.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

and u didnt pick up thank god for the yankees bracelets?
30t6p3b.gif
boomer-carton-podcast.jpg
Do you work for them or something?
laugh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just found out this morning, otherwise I would have posted this last night. Tickets for the ALDS/ALCS go on sale at 10AM THIS MORNING (10 minutes away). Yankees.com/TicketMaster/@ the Stadium.

%*+# Ticketmaster, I'm going Stubhub and stand behind the bleachers like I always do. Save me some goddamn money. Besides, not trying to sit down in that wind tunnel it gets pretty cold from what I remember in last year's playoffs. Had me wearing my North Face.

BTW on Burnett, everyone seems to be using Game 2 of the World Series last year as reason to make him a postseason starter. I understand that was probably the biggest win of our postseason. But his ERA was over 5 in the playoffs as a whole. I say we go CC, Pettitte and Hughes in the ALDS. If we have to go into Minnesota, better for Pettitte and Hughes in that pitchers park. Liriano is the type of pitcher who gets frustrated by patient lineups.

I'm on the fence about facing Texas. Lee and Wilson back to back isn't a good thing.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

and u didnt pick up thank god for the yankees bracelets?
30t6p3b.gif
boomer-carton-podcast.jpg
Do you work for them or something?
laugh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just found out this morning, otherwise I would have posted this last night. Tickets for the ALDS/ALCS go on sale at 10AM THIS MORNING (10 minutes away). Yankees.com/TicketMaster/@ the Stadium.

nah
laugh.gif
but the bracelets are sick and the money goes to charity

I also think we should be a tad bit more worried about Mo. After Joe G used him in back to back games last week he's looked flat. Vernon barely missed a HR in the 9th on that cutter. Hasn't looked good lately.

Mo knows when its time to be serious

I say CC, Pettitte, Hughes in the ALDS as well...then see how it goes from there...I mean the bats have looked bad lately too so we can't assume 5+ runs will be scored if AJ pitches

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

24dnbb9.jpg

Dude prolly be talkin slick behind Girardi's back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Playoff Bound!
Basically if we win the division, we got Home Field as well! I Hope we dont start taking it easy.. Offense producing again.. Let's get it
pimp.gif

Wow u guys can't buy a win off a lefty. Javy and aj my goodness what a mess. Lol@Tampa giving u guys the division and ya don't want it.

Wow u guys can't buy a win off a lefty. Javy and aj my goodness what a mess. Lol@Tampa giving u guys the division and ya don't want it.

Javy 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, it's at the point where you feel bad for him more than you can hate on him. Such a rough season for him. I rather the Melk-Man on our bench right now than Javy.

A-Rod just hit HR #30. Did anyone really think he wasn't going to get to 30?

A-Rod is an animal. 14 straight seasons of 30-100 is ridiculous.

Congrats to him on that achievement.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom