Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

I guess ill pop my head in here to keep the SNL post from gettin hijacked.

But in reality who do you guys really wanna face? Im just curious cuz the AL is lookin real tough right now. But both Tampa and the Yankees have been playin like %##$ the past month. Its like no1 really wants that home field.

i'd rather face the twins, texas is gonna be tough. can't front, i hate to say it but i'm not very confident this year about our chances .......

Thats how I would be thinking too. Especially the way Lee was able to handle you guys last year. But yea with how shaky the pitching has been aside from CC things arent looking good. But im not gloating to any of my friends just yet. I just let them know its not gonna be as easy as last year. If ya get it this year your gonna have to earn it.

AJ is looking like he shouldnt even be on the Roster.
Andy hasnt looked good since he came back
And Hughes hasnt pitched like the first half of the season in a while.

But things could come together for ya (I just hope it doesnt for my sake)

Edit: Boston Fans, Gotta love em....
roll.gif

Prolly thought that was a HR and said $$++ it, Im doin this..........

I want to know why the hell Nova was in for like 3 innings...none of them were clean innings...smh...

comes down to tomorrow...lets get the division dammit!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I want to know why the hell Nova was in for like 3 innings...none of them were clean innings...smh...

comes down to tomorrow...lets get the division dammit!
When he came back out I knew Girardi just said %%%% it. Cuz like you said his innings werent clean and he pretty much gave up a run in all 3. Deep down I think Girardi really doesnt want the Rangers/Homefield. But he cant just send out the B squad and say go out there and get us that L. You dont strive for the Wildcard as a Yankee GM.

I agree I'd rather face the Twins...they just aren't as scary....I don't wanna see Lee or those bats in Texas.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by onewearz

dont even wanna *$%@ my wife now ......

night is ruined ........
O common pop that little blue pill and get it poppin.....................

Aight im done for the night.

laugh.gif

i hope i dont ever need that ++@@ , sox just ruin everything... looking forward to football

manana my dudes ......

Calm down grandpa.
laugh.gif

I'm bummed to by the way we're playing heading into the playoffs too, but if you keep this up you and your pacemaker won't make it past Game 1 of the ALDS.
laugh.gif

Girardi didnt want it. He threw out a filler to pitch for you. If he wanted it CC would have pitched. But he just ready for the Playoffs and hopes CC can carry you through. And just get a win here and there from Petitte.

Back
Top Bottom