Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

I'm heading out to my cousins house for Easter dinner right now, so I don't think I will be around for the start of the game. I will be back at some point, so enjoy the game fellas. I'll join you later on.

Let's get it!
pimp.gif

Damn it seems like it was like 3 weeks ago when we won the W.S.....time flies
laugh.gif

Attention Team Yankees---

Remember that CC always starts off slow, so if he doesn't look like Cy Young on the mound tonight please remember how beast he was in the playoffs for us and don't jump off any bridges tonight.

Thank You
-Jrp44 (Team Yankees psychiatrist #1/2) (TB3 you need to help me keep everyone alive again this year 
laugh.gif
)

so excited for the game

on an unrelated note, i bought a bic yankee lighter the day after they won the WS, and it just died on me yesterday. those things last forever! also, kind of perfect timing.

We are going to pound on the sox. This team has to be the worst they have had in years. Beltre, Scutaro, mike cameron lmao

on an unrelated note, i bought a bic yankee lighter the day after theywon the WS, and it just died on me yesterday. those things lastforever! also, kind of perfect timing.
Symbolism for a 73 win season? I think so.

I hate how ESPN puts games on ESPN news for those who live in the market area of the teams that are playing (I dont have ESPN News)
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Guess Ill be missing the first game
frown.gif

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My pops bought to start yellin at CC again tonight lol

I wouldnt even be mad if we lost 8 in a row vs Booston

Actually, just a lil lol...

Baseball Tonight was one of the few shows that was actually watchable on ESPN.  So they go an hire Curt Schilling
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

PRE GAME IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN BAY BAYYYYYY
laugh.gif

Glad to see that pacemaker still going strong.
pimp.gif

Son...the amount of Yankee haters on ESPN2 right now is insane.

Curt Schilling, John Kruk, Bobby Valentine, Nomar Garciapara, and the rest of ESPN...smfh

I hope we spank these $@$% 10-0

Originally Posted by toine2983

onewearz wrote:

PRE GAME IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN BAY BAYYYYYY
laugh.gif

Glad to see that pacemaker still going strong.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

we good son, and i share your feelings on javy. i'll never forget that grand slam
smh.gif

For the record, i would like to see Curt Schilling beamed in the head with a baseball, I then would proceed to diddy bop all over Fenway

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This game is the highlight of my weekend. Hopefully we don't lose cause I have no alcohol to drown the loss away.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i did a dine and dash at friendly's with the wife and kids today
laugh.gif

hopefully thats good luck for the season ..........

Back
Top Bottom