Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

how are you guys making fun of the Yankees when we just won a championship...like seriously?!?!?

***side note****

How do you think the Yanks are going to situate the outfield situation. Granderson in CF or LF? Swish in RF and who in left or center Gardner?

Originally Posted by RitchDad

i like how they stay in our threads but none of us be up in their threads

venom lyrix said:
how are you guys making fun of the Yankees when we just won a championship...like seriously?!?!?

***side note****

How do you think the Yanks are going to situate the outfield situation. Granderson in CF or LF? Swish in RF and who in left or center Gardner?[/quote

I say the same thing to myself every time i see these dopes talk junk in our threads, and to Venom i think Gardner will be our center fielder until he proves once again he has a bat the size of a toothpick
grin.gif

Gardner in CF, Granderson in LF? I think I can deal with that, as long as Gardner works with Kevin Long extensively on his batting.

This picture is the best I have seen of this very early Spring Training so far.

capt.21612c99765943f1af8b846e5e28dd53.yankees_spring_baseball_flkw117.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

Gardner in CF, Granderson in LF? I think I can deal with that, as long as Gardner works with Kevin Long extensively on his batting.

This picture is the best I have seen of this very early Spring Training so far.

capt.21612c99765943f1af8b846e5e28dd53.yankees_spring_baseball_flkw117.jpg
Looks like the MLB logo on all Yankee attire is gonna be midnight navy and light grey.

Picked up an onfield at Modell's the other day.

bdnl7o.jpg

2008 on the left; 2010 on the right
2wmnlg2.jpg

i go by the old stadium everyday and its really starting to come down now. the whole inside is gutted and they're starting to rip down the entire wall behind cf. i get sadder and sadder seeing that everyday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i go by the old stadium everyday and its really starting to come down now. the whole inside is gutted and they're starting to rip down the entire wall behind cf. i get sadder and sadder seeing that everyday
frown.gif
I bet you were just as sad when you saw this go down
Yankee-Stadium-Opening-Day-1923---The-First-Game-at-The-House-That-Ruth-Built-in-the-Bronx--C10114714.jpeg

Which car was yours??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RitchDad

i like how they stay in our threads but none of us be up in their threads

Nah, I'm always in their threads
laugh.gif

And I KNEW that was coming JRP
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking to buy a championship/inaugural season hat, but then my mom came across a hat she bought a couple years ago that she never gave to me. So as much as I want one, I don't think I need three Yankee hats right now
laugh.gif

$!!* the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know im playin. Lookin forward to the rivalry this year. We takin the whole thing tho.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

$!!* the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know im playin. Lookin forward to the rivalry this year. We takin the whole thing tho.
If by whole thing you mean second place and no playoffs, that's what's up. 
pimp.gif

Cousin onewearz wants that roster spot. 
pimp.gif

[h2]http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2010/02/17/notes-from-day-1/[/h2]
[h2]Notes from Day 1[/h2] February17
There wasn’t much breaking news coming out of Steinbrenner Field this morning. The Yankees pitchers and catchers showed up, then some of them talked, then all of them left. For a first day of spring training, it was pretty much exactly what you would expect.

As for some smaller notes from the day, here’s one that is quite literally smaller.

Who’s in shape and who’s not always seems to be an early spring training question, and the only player I saw who was a noticeably different size was Jonathan Albaladejo, who said he lost 30 pounds this winter. “A lot of running,

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Cousin onewearz wants that roster spot. 
pimp.gif

[h2]http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2010/02/17/notes-from-day-1/[/h2]
[h2]Notes from Day 1[/h2] February17
There wasn’t much breaking news coming out of Steinbrenner Field this morning. The Yankees pitchers and catchers showed up, then some of them talked, then all of them left. For a first day of spring training, it was pretty much exactly what you would expect.

As for some smaller notes from the day, here’s one that is quite literally smaller.

Who’s in shape and who’s not always seems to be an early spring training question, and the only player I saw who was a noticeably different size was Jonathan Albaladejo, who said he lost 30 pounds this winter. “A lot of running,

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by onewearz

frown.gif
I bet you were just as sad when you saw this go down
Yankee-Stadium-Opening-Day-1923---The-First-Game-at-The-House-That-Ruth-Built-in-the-Bronx--C10114714.jpeg

Which car was yours??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i swear u little bastards aint staying 22 forever. and im on the four train right now and just passed the stadium and THE ENTIRE CF WALL IS GONE !!!!!

you can now see right into the stadium , looks like a bomb hit it
frown.gif

Damn already? That was quick, not complaining though.

March to #28 starts here.

That 5th starter spot is going to be interesting to watch. Hughes or Joba?

Anyhow our squad is loaded, but I'm worried about that 5th spot on the lineup. I assume Jorge would man that but what if he gets injured again? You put Cano? Granderson?

I think the Yanks will really miss Matsui. Dude held it down for us the past couple of years.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

I think the Yanks will really miss Matsui. Dude held it down for us the past couple of years.
I'm seriously not going to be able to stomach him in an Angels uni. I'm so upset/livid that we got rid of him the way it all went down.

By the way, everyone look out for an update in the first post in this thread sometime tomorrow. I have no class, and so I'm going to update it similar to how it looked in last seasons thread. News and notes, links to follow throughout the season, etc.

the CF wall is gone?
frown.gif

Cue Suzyn Waldman crying.wav

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES has a better shot to be the #5. Supposedly will be working on his change and a 4th pitch in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES has a better shot to be the #5. Supposedly will be working on his change and a 4th pitch in a couple weeks.
610x.jpg

Looks like he has a higher slot release then he has in the past.

rawrc.jpg
- From '09.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

I'm tired of this +**! already...Jeter deserves his darn senior discount at Denny's already!
Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom