Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

some pics from the demolition ( not mine )

2-16

today this entire wall is gone and you can see right into the stadium from the 4 train

02_16_10_09.jpg

2_15_10_b_06.jpg

scoreboard's gone
frown.gif

02_16_10_07.jpg

02_15_10_06.jpg

YankeeDemo_021510_28.jpg

this is whats planned

02_15_10_05.jpg

alotta memories going down with that place .........

this is what i was talking about
frown.gif

it'll be gone by opening day they say .........

Checking in
pimp.gif

I had to take a break in the off-season thread...Keeping up during the 09 thread got tiring towards September
laugh.gif

Like I said at the beginning of last season..

Originally Posted by Yoda

Soooo ready for this...

LETS GET IT
pimp.gif

You know I'm a regular in here!

Wow, quest for 28 starts now.

Well, we should def do a Summit this year. we've spoken about it, but never really got it done.

Oh, and I promise to eat more shrimp this year.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

You know I'm a regular in here!

Wow, quest for 28 starts now.

Well, we should def do a Summit this year. we've spoken about it, but never really got it done.

Oh, and I promise to eat more shrimp this year.
I was about to say, what are you going to be eating this season
laugh.gif

610x.jpg

cousin onewearz in the front
pimp.gif

I'm a slacker, saying I would have the original post updated two days ago, I'll get it done by the end of the weekend, no worries.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I was looking to buy a championship/inaugural season hat, but then my mom came across a hat she bought a couple years ago that she never gave to me. So as much as I want one, I don't think I need three Yankee hats right now
laugh.gif

you should get one now,  while those inagural hats with the world series patch were extremly mass produced, within about 2 years they'll be real hard to find especially with yankees stuff being a hot seller nationwide.

Alright.

I'm really bored at work so I decided to come up with the mini poll. It's called "What should Jordan201 eat this season?"

Cast your votes. The 1st food to 10 votes will be ate for a week straight, or possibly longer. Please, no McDonalds, BK, etc.

shrimp...

and no one at all has the inaugural/ws hat here in cali, im not wearing mine anymore...gunna be $$$ in 10 years

It's still really early in Spring Training, so I just realized I can'tupdate the first post too much other then some blogs to follow (I did post them in the first post, so check that out) , but in duetime, it will look similar to the 2009 thread.

Can any of you guys forward me the Team Yanks sig?

I no longer have it, changed it to the Giants in the off-season.

Chan Ho Park signed, he will be in the bullpen. Cashman said he is loving the pen and said its one of out strong points.

Also

*** Johnny Damon said today in his introduction with the Tigers, "This is the place I wanted to be since day one."

What a joke, he is full of $**$

thats why i never liked damon, dude been full of @!%# since day 1.

adios, thanks for stealin 2nd and 3rd, enjoy meaningless baseball for the rest of your career ya greedy slob
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom