Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

yanks are getting their %@@ whooped by tampa
smh.gif

FIRE JOE GIRARDI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too early ?

laugh.gif

yanks came all the way back. 8-7 game now !!!!!!!!!!

can u tell i missed baseball
laugh.gif

Yankees/Blue Jays playing today at 1:05PM.  game can be seen on My9 here in New York and can be heard on the Yankees Radio Network (LOL John Sterling).

Nick Swisher also has a Youtube channel where he answers (most of his) fans' questions. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/nickswishertv

Wow...Cashman said the Yankees would be a better team in 2010 if Hughes AND Joba remain in the bullpen.

[Francesa]BUT YUUUUUUUUUUSE IS A STARTA![/Francesa]

I rescind my commentary on Kei Igawa. No need for anymore experimentation with him. AAA is his ceiling

Melancon been impressive. First bullpen call up for the season when it's necessary

I feel bad Aceves may be the odd man out just for the fact he still has Major League options

Our reliever depth is so mind boggling

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

I feel bad Aceves may be the odd man out just for the fact he still has Major League options
I don't see/hope it's Aceves being the odd man out. He's proved he can come through out of the bullpen (long or middle relief) and can even spot start.

cervelli's gonna be ok i heard.

and yeah our reliever depth is
pimp.gif

just saw more pics of the demolition of the old stadium, can't even post em cause it hurts so much. if any of you guys feel like ruining your day go to

demolitionofyankeestadium.com

Tyler Kepner of the NYTimes wrote a nice short piece about Ian Kennedy (cue Proshares
laugh.gif
)

The article talked about how he had a bad game for the Yankees in 2008 but told the media how he didn't think he pitched poorly; his comments were actually his way of trying to forget about that bad performance.

Kepner also wrote that that statement from Kennedy is used in a public relations instructional video during this year's Spring Training for the Yankees.
laugh.gif

And, according to Kepner, Kennedy is eligible to get a World Series ring; he pitched in one game in the 2009 season.

joba got rocked today. they should just stick his *** in the pen and stop %%$$#%* with this kid. should've been the case since day one .......

I'm sure Mike Francesa will blow up today and tomorrow about Joba and YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE.

Better to get beaten around in Spring Training so you know what not to do when the season starts—when the games start to count.

Hughes and Joba were working on their secondary pitches today. Guess more work needs to be done...

Originally Posted by onewearz

joba got rocked today. they should just stick his *** in the pen and stop %%$$#%* with this kid. should've been the case since day one .......

Yup.  I said it from day one.

Hughes
Joba
MO

Game is over by the end of the 6th if this is the case.

And I'm down for Fantasy Baseball and Opening Day summit.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Aceves and Mitre >>>

send phil AND joba to the pen
Cashman has said that the team may be better off with both Hughes and Joba in the bullpen.

I'm high on Aceves, he just gets the job done when called upon, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Hughes
Joba
MO

Game is over by the end of the 6th if this is the case.

And I'm down for Fantasy Baseball and Opening Day summit.
I totally agree. As a starter I would say Hughes>Joba but coming from the pen I rather Joba...Dude dials up that fastball and straight destroys opponents

Back
Top Bottom