Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

haters are always welcome in our threads, it gives us the opportunity to quote their hate for later in the season when we pop champagne.

deadset and AI just happen to be my 2 favorite haters so they're always welcome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

haters are always welcome in our threads, it gives us the opportunity to quote their hate for later in the season when we pop champagne.

laugh.gif

qft

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

r7rx9e.jpg

Usually me and DS are just in here talkin baseball. But when its Sox/Yanks the gloves come off. And little man reading the "Miracle speech" got it in, with his little suit and everything.

And since we still in a series with ya I cant leave on a positive note soooooooooooooo

Spoiler [+]
25irxc4.jpg

Prolly got banned. But I dont like the Celtics so I dont be in their season thread, I dont know if he be in there or not.

We getting that W tomorrow. Even though Lester is a mofo of a pitcher and hate facing him.

Yanks need to pull out a W tomorrow. We cannot start of 0-8 against them like we did last year, not that it mattered at the end.. just hearing those dorks talk @#%* that stretch was unbearable.

I know I'm late but that bullpen was trash the other night...Lets see what Burnett brings tonight

we got hit around pretty bad game 1.....i dont blame the pen that much, they jjust didn't look comfortable with posada behind the plate

i see aj gettin the win, 5-3 with mo gettin his first save

Originally Posted by jrp44

I know I'm late but that bullpen was trash the other night...Lets see what Burnett brings tonight

i didn't get to see the game
frown.gif
but my co-worker was saying the exact same thing

Originally Posted by Proshares

What's the over/under on passed balls tonight?

I'm going 4.
Are you guys catching Posada tho? I thought Molina gets Burnett and they were just trying to get Burnett and Posada on the right page during Spring Training but that didnt happen. But if its Posada then we will be ready to run.
wink.gif

Edit: http://sports.espn.go.com...lb/news/story?id=5057527

Guess that answers my question. Ill go with the over.

4/6
7:10 ET - TV: YES/MLB Network .. Radio: WCBS 880/WADO 1280

Burnett (RHP) (0-0, -.--) @ Lester (LHP) (0-0, -.--)

YANKEES
Derek Jeter, SS
Nick Johnson, DH
Mark Teixeira, 1B
Alex Rodriguez, 3B
Robinson Cano, 2B
Jorge Posada, C
Nick Swisher, RF
Marcus Thames, LF
Curtis Granderson, CF

A.J. Burnett, RHP

RED SOX
Jacoby Ellsbury, LF
Dustin Pedroia, 2B
Victor Martinez, C
Kevin Youkilis, 1B
David Ortiz, DH
Adrian Beltre, 3B
J.D. Drew, RF
Mike Cameron, CF
Marco Scutaro, SS

Jon Lester, LHP
Interesting to see Granderson batting 9th. Any news behind the reasoning?

*Heads up, Minor League rosters are posted in the first post of this thread.*

i dont know why curtis is batting 9th either. probably to have speed at the bottom of the line up if i had to guess

every time i see jorge catching i go =/

Back
Top Bottom