Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

Cano? CA-YES!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by nick0lis

congrats on your first win of the season... we'll see you tomorrow.

Lol who is this guy??
laugh.gif
 He says that like it isnt the second game of the season.

Cano is going to finally have a huge year. Joba looks like he may be embracing his role, and if he does all the other teams should be a little worried...

And Sox fans will be calling for Scutaro's head by the All Star break if not sooner, that guys a bum

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
  Yankees win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2ykxlea.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Mo coming in and calling out True.

And Sox fans will be calling for Scutaro's head by the All Star break if not sooner, that guys a bum
After the year he had in Toronto last year, I thought (and still think) he's going to rake for them.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by nick0lis

congrats on your first win of the season... we'll see you tomorrow.

Lol who is this guy??
laugh.gif
 He says that like it isnt the second game of the season.

Cano is going to finally have a huge year. Joba looks like he may be embracing his role, and if he does all the other teams should be a little worried...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    strolled into sports for the first time bout a month ago... since there are barely any sox fans in here i figured i might troll here for these first three games.

sue me.
eyes.gif

Pro, last year was his one productive year, I know the Sox are hoping for a repeat, he just seems to have this fail look about him. I could be wrong but after that error last night I thought it even more. Cmon thats routine stuff

Gotta put some of that on Youk not being able to scoop it. He's never been the best defensive SS they're just hoping he can put up some similar #'s to last year (along w/Beltre) to not make it so glaring that Ortiz is off the juice and Lowell not being in the lineup. I still think he'll be fine.

I'm obviously hoping for him to fail though
laugh.gif

That is true, Youk could have gotten that one. I guess when you look at it like that (Ortiz off the juice
laugh.gif
) then he doesnt really have to do much to succeed. I just see him screwing up big time at some point, then again, and again
laugh.gif

Let's get this W tonight. Make the Sox think that they wasted their money this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom